Great Grants Hunt

Comments

• Hi Everyone,

I've heard that the Government are going to/have started giving Grants for HGV Licenses.

where can i get hold of these grants??

Thanks
  • I'm searching for grants that would give benefits to farmers? Im curious.
  • 20vKarlos wrote: »
    Hi Everyone,

I've heard that the Government are going to/have started giving Grants for HGV Licenses.

where can i get hold of these grants??

Thanks

I dont know about grants but the licence can be done on the Driving Goods Vehicles apprenticeship if that helps.
  • Jo4
    Jo4 Posts: 6,819 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    I dont know about grants but the licence can be done on the Driving Goods Vehicles apprenticeship if that helps.

Apparently there is a newish test for HGV drivers which is called CPC. I heard that the government is supposed to be offering the course free to get people back into work but is this valid in Northern Ireland and where can I find out more info?
  • lexilondon21
    lexilondon21 Posts: 52 Forumite
    I want to study for an NCTJ in journalism and I would really like to avoid having to borrow £3k for the course.
    Are there any grants out there that could help, as I am not in a position to pay the full fees. x
  • thaks you lot
  • Jaymo
    Jaymo Posts: 138 Forumite
    I was wondering if there are any charities that sell used cars or grants available to help towards the cost of a car/running a car?
  • Hey Friends....As we all know it is very tough to face an interview with unexpected questions during interviews. While you are going to give an interview you never know about the interviewer's asking level just need to build a good impression to all over the environment where you sit for getting a job. For this you can get great help by visiting different sites. You can get great help for your upcoming days by visiting various links.....Best of Luck friends.
  • The DWP have updated links on their website for these grants and benefits. they are now available on the .gov site :)
  • Does anyone know of grants/loans to fund driving lessons? I am an unemployed graduate and have turned down 2 jobs this week simply because I cant drive. There is no way I can afford to pay for lessons from jobseekers so if anyone can help I would be very grateful
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure