Eurodisney Tickets!

Comments

• mrsg26
    mrsg26 Posts: 228 Forumite
    ive sent out more than 50 emails so far... only 1 thankyou email :cool: and one thankyou post...

The tickets are only valid till end of july

Hi

Could i possibly have the voucher forwarded on? We are leaving for france on sunday and hoping to squeeze in one day here. It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks x
  • chrisandkaren
    chrisandkaren Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited 11 July 2010 at 12:04PM
    Terri, or anyone else able to assist.

I am going to Euro disney with the kids on the weekend of the 31st July. If possible could someone forward the vouchers that Terri initially mentioned.

Thanks very much in advance. Karen
  • just sent off the rest of the emails, remeber only valid till end of july x
    5 kids..1 hubby...1 dog..3 rabbits and a goldfish...yep ours is a Madhouse :D

:smileyhea We love Disney...:heart:

Trying to Save for a Bigger house ...:o
  • jinky67
    jinky67 Posts: 47,812 Forumite
    Can I just point out how silly you have all been posting your emails on here for the world to see:cool:
    :heartpulsOnce a Flylady, always a Flylady:heartpuls
  • Hi Terri, Please could I also have your discount email, thank you very much for your patience with all these emails, it is much appreciated! PM sent
    Shona
  • mrsg26
    mrsg26 Posts: 228 Forumite
    For those of you who havent yet received an email i was able to go onto the Disneyland France site and book the 29 Euro park tickets. Was a little confusing at first as i dont speak french but with the help of google translate i was able to get 2 adult tickets for next thursday for the price of 58 euros. Saving us a total of £66 from the price the travel agent quoted us today!!! Very happy!
  • ar1ana
    ar1ana Posts: 2 Newbie
    Dear terriandaaron,

I am planning to go to Paris 25th of July with my husband for our honeymoon. It would be great if you could send us an email with the special discount voucher. I will send you my email on PM.

We really appreciate your help.

Thank you so much :)
  • Many thanks to TerriandAaron for highlighting this offer.

It looks like this is a Danone Yoghurt / Disneyland Promotion which is running until the end of July.
    You can also download the voucher from mrbestdeal.com if you search the site for the word Paris.

I'm heading to Disneyland next Sunday and hope to use this voucher then.
  • Terri,
    Thanks for sharing the voucher. Could you please let me know how I go ahead buying the tickets... unfortunately I do not know french and am unable to figure out what is written on the voucher. Your assistance would be greatly appreciated.
    many thanks
  • Rachie_B
    Rachie_B Posts: 8,785
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    use google translate
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income