Vauxhall insignia or Nissan Juke high specification

Hi,
Please if someone can have some thoughts and more appropriate knowledge and could advice me. I have seen first this car Nissan Juke with sunroof sat nav parking sensons leather seats etc. 15 plate 19500 miles for £10.5 k diesel 1.5 dci £20 tax 64 mpg. Dealer has a lot of bad reviews and it put me off to buy.
And this other car vauxhall insignia 2015 2.0 ecoflex elite also high spec. for £9K 0 tax and a bit better mpg. but with 75000 miles the car is checked with AA, it has a few scratches... they say they will be able to paint it. the brakes were already changed and they will provide serviced and with mot.
first I am not quite sure if this changes made for the second one is good or not at so early stage and that a lot of miles is been put in. but I have more confudence in the dealer because the AA check.
ON the other side the dealer from the Juke seems a bit unhelpful do not know, it seems that they do not mind if they sell a car or not. they said the car is serviced as well.
I am not quite sure what kind of more relevant questions i need to ask.
also I do not know which car will depreciate faster than the other. will that be the juke or the insignia? I mean if I think to sell in 3 years for example.

Thanks for your kind comments.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family