Lastminute.com - Top Secret Hotels REVEALED (London ONLY)

Comments

• behand
    behand Posts: 4 Newbie
    Awesome newly refurbished hotel in Notting Hill - 4* - London Does anybody know which hotel this is? Feeling too afraid to book without knowing for certain... Thank you!
  • Trendy new Paddington hotel with swimming pool - 4* - London
    A fantastic modern hotel located 10 min from Hyde park . Enjoy free access to swimming pool, Sauna & Steam room . Don't miss the great deals offers by the hotel to make you live an unforgettable experience at mini price.

Just booked it!
    Novotel Paddington
    3 Kingdom Street
    Sheldon Square
    London
    W2 6BD
    UNITED KINGDOM
  • etherz
    etherz Posts: 105 Forumite
    [FONT=&quot]West End hotel with amazing swimming pool - 5* - London

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Grange Holborn
    50-60 Southampton Row
    London
    WC1B 4AR
    UNITED KINGDOM [/FONT]
  • This contemporary five star luxurious hotel is set in the heart of Mayfair. With the famous theatres and historic landmarks nearby, this hotel has a great location in central London. The spacious guestrooms and quality facilities are perfect for both the leisure and business traveller.

REVEALED

The May Fair Hotel,
    Stratton Street,
    London,
    W1J 8LT,
    United Kingdom

Stayed there last year excellent hotel and location !!!!

:beer:
  • Any ideas on this one?

Elegant hotel in London - 4* - London
    This luxurious 4 star hotel in Kensington is a fine choice for your stay in London. Providing easy access to many famous attractions and other points of interests as the West End, Kensington Palace or Hyde Park, it is ideal for both business and leisure travellers. After a long and busy day in town, guests can relax in elegant rooms offering the highest standards for an unforgettable stay.

My first thought was Radisson Edwardian Vanderblit - not booked yet though.
  • fatgit
    fatgit Posts: 188 Forumite
    This thread is fantastic!

Just got a very reasonable rate on a hotel in Central London that I would probably paid up to £20 - £30 more for if I hadn't found this thread!
  • Anyone know which hotel this would be?

West End excellence in this award winning hotel! - 4* - London
    100X75.jpeg
    A short distance from Oxford Street, this contemporary 4* hotel offers a wide range of leisure facilities, including an indoor swimming pool. Stay in one of the recently refurbished bedrooms, decorated in warm tones or dine on international cuisine in one of the hotel's bars and restaurants! With onsite parking, two main tube stations nearby and major rail stations within short distance, the hotel is very easily accessible.

Cheers

Donna
  • pob
    pob Posts: 49 Forumite
    Just booked this - and it is the Cumberland! Really pleased as a top location. Got it for a bargain for £97 on the 17th July - laterooms are quoting over £200! Mixed reviews on tripadvisor but reckon for that cost it will be great! :T

Just got this myself, hope this is as good as the photos!
    I used to promote my band here...
  • pob wrote: »
    Just got this myself, hope this is as good as the photos!

I've booked The Cumberland too - I have stayed at terrible cheap !!! 3 star hotels for that price in Central London.

Will report back... :beer:
    Best wins: Luxury weekend in Russia, family holiday to France, catered BBQ for 20, Selfridges shopping spree, jolly to Majorca, £1,000 See Tickets vouchers, £500 John Lewis vouchers, five-star weekend in Provence!
  • It's the Sofitel in heathrow airport nr. terminal 5. How I know? Because i've booked it on lastminute.com and it's the only 5 star by heathrow

p.s. it's on lastminute.com
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure