Boots 75% off sale - possible date

Comments

• They've updated the Home Page. I got excited, cos I saw the words "get 750 points when you buy ..." and I thought it was going to be like the Arden deal. But you have to buy 3 Estee Lauder, and her stuff's not cheap.

xx
  • newdawn_2
    newdawn_2 Posts: 365 Forumite
    Im giving it til 315am and then off to bed if it doesnt go to a holding page.

Would be a miracle if boots had changed website technology
  • pig_let_cool
    pig_let_cool Posts: 1,127 Forumite
    I dont even know why im awake, i never end up ordering online lol i just want to know if theres a sale or not! tempted to just sleep....may go try, i doubt im going to lol think my laptop screen can be my night light :)
    :jThe Money Saving Wannabe :j
  • Try as I may, I cannot see Boots suddenly going off at, say, 3 am, and coming on at 5 past, with all the sale stuff reduced to 75%. When it happens, it will be an all-nighter - but alas, not this night. Off to beddy-byes (again)!!

xx
  • Badum dum dum, another one bites the dust ;-)
  • Summs192
    Summs192 Posts: 63 Forumite
    I did ask earlier, do any of your more experienced bootsers know if they change the displays the night before or in the morning? Went past two this evening and still had half price posters etc?

Any ideas?
  • newdawn_2
    newdawn_2 Posts: 365 Forumite
    Summs192 wrote: »
    I did ask earlier, do any of your more experienced bootsers know if they change the displays the night before or in the morning? Went past two this evening and still had half price posters etc?

Any ideas?

I think its in the morning......
  • pinkladymel
    pinkladymel Posts: 1,707 Forumite
    Summs192 wrote: »

Any ideas?

As a past manager of a store (but not Boots) we change it when we feel like it.. could be on the night if we're up to it, could be in the morning if we just want to get home. There's no way of knowing from seeing 50% signs up at night.

The only time they definintely get changed at night is when we know area managers will be visiting in the morning.. and by the sounds of it.. they've already done their visits this week to a lot of stores!
    :xmastree:Self Certified Christmas Addict:xmastree:
  • pinkladymel
    pinkladymel Posts: 1,707 Forumite
    Oh and also, a few years ago I went into a Boots store and thought people on here had their information wrong beause there was no signs up. When I asked, they looked at me like I was mad, but I took something to the till anyway.. and it was 75% off and they didn't even know about it! How they could be so unorganised i'll never know as the POS's would have been delivered in huge boxes ready.
    :xmastree:Self Certified Christmas Addict:xmastree:
  • onceposh
    onceposh Posts: 38 Forumite
    Slightly off topic but just before Xmas i went to Tesco for the 3for2 toys. No signs anywhere. Asked assistant did nt know anything about it so took toys to till to be scanned and it was 3for2. I was the only person there that knew what was going on :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.3K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.7K Life & Family
  • 247.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure