Complaint Letter Successes

Comments

• No
    Tried searching but can't find anything, I have a number of leters to write but not sure how to word them - can anyone help please?

Pizza Hut customer service is awful, 2 different stores & home delivery!

Heinz Fruity Custards pack of 4, one of them is almost empty (not opened!)

Huggies nappies leak & tabs don't stick
    2023 wins - Rice Krispies, Avene Micellar Gel, Barbie Toy, £20 Apple Gift Card, KFC 6 piece bargain bucket, Chloe Nomade perfume, Barbie Toy (second one), Sanctuary Spa Sleep Balm, E45 Moisturising Lotion, Trolls Hamper, 12 Tonie Characters, Sure deodorant, Good Home Utensil holder, £5 Costa Gift Card, Neutrogena Micellar Jelly, Soap & Glory Mascara, Persil capsules,  
  • gsy1
    gsy1 Posts: 50 Forumite
    No
    Tried searching but can't find anything, I have a number of leters to write but not sure how to word them - can anyone help please?

Pizza Hut customer service is awful, 2 different stores & home delivery!

Heinz Fruity Custards pack of 4, one of them is almost empty (not opened!)

Huggies nappies leak & tabs don't stick

could someone please write a template?
    :j :j :j :j :j :j :j
  • sazzy6
    sazzy6 Posts: 342 Forumite
    I had to drive back to PC world because their telephone helpine told me I had the wrong computer! Grrr..

I e-mailed them to let them know and i got £13 refund for my petrol! Yay!
  • louise_1981
    louise_1981 Posts: 1,118 Forumite
    gsy1 wrote: »
    could someone please write a template?

there are a few templates / examples of letters other people have wrote, on this thread.

Sorry But I have not found them but I do remember seeing them.

Louise
    The sign of a wasted life is a tidy house, Welcome to the chaos!
  • welshdeedee
    welshdeedee Posts: 27,496 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    No
    Wrote an e-mail to Kraft re a box of AllGold chocolates, this morning I have received a £5.00 Kraft voucher!
    [STRIKE]30:22[/STRIKE]
    [STRIKE]30:07[/STRIKE]
    29:07
  • rmg1
    rmg1 Posts: 3,131 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    bobbadog wrote: »
    Hiya

I'm not much of a complainer, in fact I love writing praise letters when things are well done. Have written 3 complaint letters before though...

3) To Tesco, last week, as underwear I brought for holiday literally fell apart. No response as yet.

xxx

I e-mailed Tesco a few weeks ago regarding car-park spaces (see previous posts) and still got nothing. Does anyone think it's worth a reminder email?
    :wall: Flagellation, necrophilia and bestiality - Am I flogging a dead horse? :wall:

Any posts are my opinion and only that. Please read at your own risk.
  • *_ash_*_2
    *_ash_*_2 Posts: 1,323 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Yes
    Wrote an e-mail to Kraft re a box of AllGold chocolates, this morning I have received a £5.00 Kraft voucher!

did u complain?..lol,i compliment them for the chocolate but a thanks was the only thing they gave,but really i liked the chocolates
  • welshdeedee
    Combo Breaker First Post
    No
    *_ash_* wrote: »
    did u complain?..lol,i compliment them for the chocolate but a thanks was the only thing they gave,but really i liked the chocolates

Well........... a few of the chocolates were just solid and had no filling. Now call me old fashioned but I do like the odd choc with a filling in me box of chocolates. Just dropped a line to them.
    ;)
  • yully
    yully Posts: 234 Forumite
    We didn't write but rang virgin media. We'd had trouble with our phone line and when my husband initially rang we were told we'd after wait 6 days, my hubbie works from home and we need the phone but the guy ended up hanging up! To cut a long story short we waited in all day for an engineer who didn't arrive and when we rang we were told it had been cancelled! Eventually got sorted and my hubbie rang yesterday to complain and we've now got £6 knocked of every bill we recieve in the future and she's flaged us up for any other discounts available and if we have problems again we'll have an engineer out in 24 hours!:beer:
  • welshdeedee
    Combo Breaker First Post
    No
    Good for you "yully"
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories