Site Maintenance

2»

Comments

• JessicAhh
    JessicAhh Posts: 3,903
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I find your frustration rather unfair to those who work behind the scenes on these boards. They are free boards for us to use - I feel that, to some extent - means we should put up with whatever downtime there is with good grace.

I have no idea how you missed the huge red lettering just near the bar where you can see the number of PMs, but you did miss it, and this is not something the forum team can help.

As F**F says, you might want to air your concerns in the Site Feedback forum, as a complaint on Compers' Chat won't necessarily be noticed. By complaining here, it feels as though you just wanted to have a rant.
  • fire**fly
    fire**fly Posts: 147,800
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Forumite
    I've sent the thread pm to Glad to ask to move to site feedback if needed x
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png

• gik
    gik Posts: 1,130 Forumite
    Boom_Boom wrote: »
    I am afraid I do not get time to look at any other boards. What little time is spent on the active comp board

My time is short and I am always chasing the end date right up until midnight every night.

I am simply pointing out that it would have been better to commence after midnight.

Even if I had 'heeded the warning signs' there is nothing I could have done about it..

Better for YOU maybe....not for me though. Are you really that self centred and selfish?

MSE is not run for your benefit only. Say I want maintenance done when you don't..who's will should prevail, yours or mine?.

When you start paying MSE staff wages you can request when staff are available to work! Get over ir.
  • Hi

We welcome all constructive feedback, so thanks for taking the time to comment. The time was scheduled a little while ahead but we've seen this and will take the comments on board.

That doesn't mean we can promise to start future maintenance after midnight (there may be other factors you won't be aware of) but we're aware :)

Andrea
    Could you do with a Money Makeover?

Follow MSE on other Social Media:
    MSE Facebook, MSE Twitter, MSE Deals Twitter, Instagram
    Join the MSE Forum
    Get the Free MoneySavingExpert Money Tips E-mail
    Report inappropriate posts: click the report button
    Point out a rate/product change
    Flag a news story: news@moneysavingexpert.com
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories