Less than 12 weeks pregnant club! Part 4!!

Comments

• mary_hinge
    mary_hinge Posts: 1,585 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker PPI Party Pooper
    How are you feeling Mary xx

Hi Sweetilemon, I'm ok thanks, still bleeding but thankfull little pain other than some lower back ache. I've had a few dizzy spells today but have been out with the little Hinge's for a walk and blackberry picking so maybe just over done it abit. The tears started lastnight. I roared for hours then feel asleep. Mr H just laid there cuddling me with sadness in his eyes. :( I fear I am making this harder for him, we handle things very differently :(

How are you feeling?
    Living in a superhero induced haze :A:A
    "You did good Kidda!" :D
  • sweetilemon
    sweetilemon Posts: 2,243 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 18 August 2017 at 8:17PM
    mary_hinge wrote: »
    Hi Sweetilemon, I'm ok thanks, still bleeding but thankfull little pain other than some lower back ache. I've had a few dizzy spells today but have been out with the little Hinge's for a walk and blackberry picking so maybe just over done it abit. The tears started lastnight. I roared for hours then feel asleep. Mr H just laid there cuddling me with sadness in his eyes. :( I fear I am making this harder for him, we handle things very differently :(

How are you feeling?

Is the bleeding getting worse? If not could there maybe still be a little hope? They say if theres no pain thats a good sign. It's so tough, especially when Mr Hinge heart is in pain also. Hormones make the sadness more intense also. It's good to cry and let it out, much better than trying to contain it. It's so sad when our dreams are taken away. Be kind to yourself.

I'm OK, I stopped taking aspirin incase it was making the bleeding worse. It has calmed down, I'm back at work now so I too have backache but can't be helped really....staying in bed wouldn't help either! Still got a full week to wait for my next scan.
  • Ahhh Mary, don't be afraid to let it all out. You and your partner may deal with things differently but the upset will still be the same and you need all the support you can get. I felt that I held back my emotions at times because my OH found it hard to see me so broken but I learnt very quickly that it was better out than in. I told him to be honest with his feelings and emotions too as so many times, they want to be the strong one and feel that they don't deserve to feel as sad as it's not their body but that doesn't mean they don't feel every bit of sadness and pain.

Whilst I do hope that there is some possible chance things will work out for you, I'm a bit more on the side of advising to be being prepared for the worst as I feel it makes it easier to bear if and when anything is confirmed.

Sending lots of hugs your way xx
  • How is everyone? Hope you are doing OK as you wait for the second scan mary, I know its really hard to get through.

I'm counting down the days to the 12 week scan (13 days!), have also got a doctor's appointment next week. They've asked me in to discuss something from the maternity unit, so I'm wondering whether there is anything specific from my bloods or they just want to tie up the loose ends since I self referred and I haven't seen then this pregnancy.
  • mary_hinge
    I'm keeping busy with the return to school preperations, Mine go back friday so it's washing/ironing and lots of playing at the park with them. My bleeding carried on consistantly heavy until Sunday evening, and has been on and off since but much less now. I feel sure the big clot like matter I passed on Saturday was pregnancy material :( Superman walked in the bathroom and to avoid upseting him i ended up flushing :( cried for hours feeling terrible but as Mr H said what else should we do really?

I feel really drained today.

How's everyone else doing? Hope your appoitnment goes well Cherry!
  • kirtsypoos
    kirtsypoos Posts: 3,824 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Cashback Cashier
    So sorry mary hinge, I can't imagine how you must be feeling. Thinking of you.

12 week scan is so close Cherry!

I'm 8+4 today and feeling rotten - diagnosed with HG and have lost 4 kilos in less than 2 weeks, can't even keep water down at some points. None of the tablets Doc has tried have worked so far so I'm off work feeling sorry for myself with sick bowls dotted around the house. I'm so happy to be pregnant but the constant vomiting is really getting me down, and work aren't being great about my time off which is stressful.

How's everyone else doing?
    :j PAID VERY, Barclaycard x3, Vanquis, Natwest, O/D, Tesco & MBNA x2 PAID :j LBM 24/07/15 - Original Debt: £0/31010.23 (100% paid) :eek:
    Mortgage - £151.316.54 :eek:
  • mary_hinge
    kirtsypoos wrote: »
    So sorry mary hinge, I can't imagine how you must be feeling. Thinking of you.

12 week scan is so close Cherry!

I'm 8+4 today and feeling rotten - diagnosed with HG and have lost 4 kilos in less than 2 weeks, can't even keep water down at some points. None of the tablets Doc has tried have worked so far so I'm off work feeling sorry for myself with sick bowls dotted around the house. I'm so happy to be pregnant but the constant vomiting is really getting me down, and work aren't being great about my time off which is stressful.

How's everyone else doing?

Kirsty I'm sorry your feeling so dreadful, I had HG with both Superman and master H and it really was terrible. I founf none of the drugs helped in tablet form but IM cyclizine helped alittle. I managed to get the gp to prescribe and let mr H inject me. I found ice cubes to suck was the only way I could get fluids on really bad days. Toast, crackers and biscuits were my stables and I left all food cooking to Mr H for everyone else. I hope you feel better soon
  • kirtsypoos
    kirtsypoos Posts: 3,824 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Cashback Cashier
    Thank you Mrs Hinge - ice chips are my friend! Also rowntrees jelly pots - they don't stay down long but they do take the horrible taste out of my mouth. I'm back at the Doctors in an hour to see if there's anything else I can try.
    :j PAID VERY, Barclaycard x3, Vanquis, Natwest, O/D, Tesco & MBNA x2 PAID :j LBM 24/07/15 - Original Debt: £0/31010.23 (100% paid) :eek:
    Mortgage - £151.316.54 :eek:
  • Oh my god kirtsypoos that sounds horrendous. This must feel like the longest months of your life, I really hope it goes away early for you.

Told my parent's last night, still a bit nervous about having done so, but of course they are aware its early days and won't tell anyone else. They're happy though.
  • Sounds terrible Kirsty. I hope it gets better. Nothing worse than being sick. Annoying that work are being difficult too, last thing you need. Are they aware why you are off sick? Sometimes that makes all the difference but we are stuck in this first trimester worry of telling people too soon and regretting it. Plus it's your decision when you tell people including work.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback