IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

bw legal/excel clain form recieved

Comments

• I ve had to edit the first bit of the address (www) in order to post it
  • beamerguy
    beamerguy Posts: 17,587 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    edited 23 December 2016 at 6:27PM
    I ve had to edit the first bit of the address (www) in order to post it

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/residents-in-chorlton-pile-up-5000-868526

More fun and games for their dodgy solicitor who is so incompetent

"She says her dad – whose name the car is registered in – had been ‘hounded’ with calls and texts from Excel."

The answer for everyone is that if you want to talk to vermin and put on your
    Dr Dolittle hat, go to your local rubbish dump
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,614 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    ''Taxis either refuse to pick up from our address because of it or they cover their plates.”

Intelligent - but why the heck should they have to do this?

Anyway, let's see your defence next which has to be filed within 28 days of service of the court papers, now you have acknowledged service. You should read loads of other Excel claims, by searching this forum for 'Excel defence' for example. Base yours on what you find from recent months, such as Lamilad's thread (no link, you can find him as a listed member and click on his username to see his posts).
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • the date of the article is summer 2011, the same time my vehicle was snapped on camera, so clearly there is a problem with the car park, so I hoping this will go in my favour.
    I ve read a few defences, including Lamilad's, very good work there.
    i ll be working on the defence over the next week, i ve gathered bits of info, i ve been on google maps and have all the roads and signs on street view, i m guessing that stuff goes in the fuller defence for nearer the court date.
    anyway, thanks for the help so far everyone, it really has helped me deal with it.
  • hi everyone I hope you all had a good holidays, I m still working on my defence, gathering information, and its very time consuming, I did find another link for the excel car park of doom, again proving the camera system and car park layout do not work.
    I ll miss the first bit of the address so it post, but just at the W's

w.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/carer-fined-after-using-chorlton-11121699
  • I hope this info helps anyone else in my positon.
  • beamerguy
    beamerguy Posts: 17,587 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    DollyDee wrote: »

And EXCEL still practice very dodgy ANPR and then pass it on to their even more dodgy solicitors
  • I've put together a defence, so I would be most grateful if I could get a proof read and any advice on editing thank you
  • keepswimming
    keepswimming Posts: 78 Forumite
    edited 4 January 2017 at 10:09PM
    sorry for the wall of text, I tried to cover everything

(the post before this one was my defence example, it is sill in the thread just moved)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure