April 2013 Swagbucks Challenge

Comments

• spiritwood
    spiritwood Posts: 992 Forumite
    oops crossposted sorry!
    Originally Posted by easylife73:

Totally enjoyed your glittery fanjo spiritwood...and how totally wrong does THAT sound??!
  • spiritwood
    cally6008 wrote: »
    All opinions welcome .. yes, well what I posted was MY opinion .. yet you don't seem to like it
    Most have some system set up .. who bloody cares what other people on other topics do .. This topic was started as an OPEN topic to HELP people earn swagbucks
    Now it is just one tiny click of "ooo, don't post this but we know how to get more bucks but shush don't tell other people"

Actually, it was Fairyclicks that started the topic off last year
    2-april-2012 - http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=3883703

look, i have no issue with your opinion at all i just asked why you have to be so rude. words like childish and your manner do not help here do they? can we just talk civilly? and no that is not what it is about at all if you had read the diff proposals. there will be no not telling anyone at all. and we have all said that. if you are going to kick off could you read the posts properly at least otherwise it spreads misinformation doesn't it? i am not sure why you are feeling the need to be so hostile here.

Totally enjoyed your glittery fanjo spiritwood...and how totally wrong does THAT sound??!
  • spiritwood
    Most have some system set up .. who bloody cares what other people on other topics do ..

tested systems generally work that is why. if others manage to get glitches to work before they are removed and we can copy or adapt that then we ALL win. i do not see your objection at all.

• miwa
    miwa Posts: 1,512 Forumite
    edited 20 April 2013 at 10:19PM
    Cally, like you said SB is failing big time, losing customers and generally being !!!-hats. I am with you here - I earn 20 sbs a day usually, I used to earn 300sbs...

That's why we're trying hard to preserve glitches that are useful like multicrediting vids. You know and I know that when they are posted here or on FB they are closed quick-sharp and everyone loses out.

This is not just for an elite circle, hexagon or dodecahedron, but for everyone. That's what we're discussing employing here, and you know what, we could very well just keep stuff to ourselves in PMs but we aren't - we want everyone to enjoy glitches that make their (and our) lives easier because that is what this thread is about - sharing & helping each other, as well as complaining when things don't go so well, which is more often these days.

I don't really see what your problem is honestly. We are being democratic and asking for lots of input on something which is simply an idea designed to help everyone out.

Now this is none of my business but I think there is something going on unrelated. I have noticed Fairyclicks has disappeared and I know you two are friends. Perhaps it is something to do with that? I have nothing against Fairyclicks, I don't know why she is AWOL and if she were here her opinion on this would be VERY welcome, negative, positive or neutral as is yours, as is mine, spiritwood's, footballgirl's, leo's, etc. NO ONE is trying to usurp anyone, it's a discussion about an idea that might help everyone.
  • cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    This is an OPEN forum and an OPEN topic

I object to the fact that members on here on talking about having a PM round robin system and thus making posts and information "secret"

This is NOT what the topic was set up for in the first place

It's my opinion but you don't want to hear it
  • spiritwood
    miwa wrote: »
    Cally, like you said SB is failing big time, losing customers and generally being !!!-hats. I am with you here - I earn 20 sbs a day usually, I used to earn 300sbs...

That's why we're trying hard to preserve glitches that are useful like multicrediting vids. Not just for an elite circle, hexagon or dodecahedron, but for everyone. That's what we're discussing employing here, and you know what, we could very well just keep stuff to ourselves in PMs but we aren't - we want everyone to enjoy glitches that make their (and our) lives easier because that is what this thread is about - sharing & helping each other, as well as complaining when things don't go so well, which is more often these days.

I don't really see what your problem is honestly. We are being democratic and asking for lots of input on something which is simply an idea designed to help everyone out.

Now this is none of my business but I think there is something going on unrelated. I have noticed Fairyclicks has disappeared and I know you two are friends. Perhaps it is something to do with that? I have nothing against Fairyclicks, I don't know why she is AWOL and if she were here her opinion on this would be VERY welcome, negative, positive or neutral. NO ONE is trying to usurp anyone, it's a discussion about an idea that might help everyone.

what is there to usurp? do people who start threads feel it is theirs on here or something? :eek: it is everyones thread and if it changes direction and the majority agree then that is how it should go imo. nobody should dictate how things go on here as long as it is in keeping with MSE rules.a vote on here is democratic and fair. and yes i agree there is something else going on here, some other agenda.

• Lost2
    Lost2 Posts: 15,590
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    it's taken me all day to get 82sb
    ended up doing sbtv for the last 18sb
    I got 22sb for search cooker :D
    Sealed Pot Number 018 🎄2009..£950.50 🎄2010..£256 🎄 2011..£526 🎄2012..£548.80 🎄2013...£758.88🎄2014...£510 🎄2015...£604.78 🎄2016...£704.50 🎄2017...£475 🎄2018...£1979.12 🎄2019...£408.88🎄2020...£1200.63...🎄2021…£588 🎄2022 £672… 🎄2023 £3,783.90 🎄2024…£
  • miwa
    This is an OPEN forum and an OPEN topic

I object to the fact that members on here on talking about having a PM round robin system and thus making posts and information "secret"

This is NOT what the topic was set up for in the first place

It's my opinion but you don't want to hear it

We are not suggesting that cally... we are suggesting having an addition to the first post with a code signifying multicrediting vids or offers that credit without being completed fully. e.g. multi-crediting vid - MV - added to the first post so that people can just say 'MV Samsung :D' and add a bit of secrecy to a glitch that would be otherwise closed.
  • cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    miwa wrote: »
    Now this is none of my business but I think there is something going on unrelated. I have noticed Fairyclicks has disappeared and I know you two are friends. Perhaps it is something to do with that? I have nothing against Fairyclicks, I don't know why she is AWOL and if she were here her opinion on this would be VERY welcome, negative, positive or neutral. NO ONE is trying to usurp anyone, it's a discussion about an idea that might help everyone.

What the heck are you going on about ?
    FC might be a friend on facebook and that's it

Hasn't anyone just thought that .. maybe Swagbucks gets alerted to glitches because of the fact that suddenly a video gets a higher amount of views than normal .. so they check it out and realise for themselves that something is wrong so they pull the video
  • miwa
    What the heck are you going on about ?
    FC might be a friend on facebook and that's it

Hasn't anyone just thought that .. maybe Swagbucks gets alerted to glitches because of the fact that suddenly a video gets a higher amount of views than normal .. so they check it out and realise for themselves that something is wrong so they pull the video

That could very well happen, but even if a code system makes a glitch vid last just an hour longer it is worth it imo.

And the reason I asked about FC is that there is no logical reason for you to be so hostile, unless you misunderstood or have some kind of other reason.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure