Make 2017 in 2017

Options

Comments

• I_Love_comps
    I_Love_comps Posts: 2,295 Senior Ambassador
    First Anniversary Photogenic I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Name Dropper
    Options
    rjw4 you are No 9
    I am a Senior Ambassador on the Competitions Time Board and the Old Style MoneySaving Board.
    If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators.  Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

My Diary Link My Frugal Year 2023 My Frugal Year 2023 — MoneySavingExpert Forum

My Challenges
    Make £2023 in 2023. £3.16/£2023 Make £2023 in 2023 — MoneySavingExpert Forum
    Compers Challenge 2023 0 Wins Compers challenge 2023! — MoneySavingExpert Forum

• I_Love_comps
    Options
    Lincoln-potter you are No. 10
    I am a Senior Ambassador on the Competitions Time Board and the Old Style MoneySaving Board.
    If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators.  Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

My Challenges

• I_Love_comps
    Options
    paddyposh wrote: »
    Me please!

Will do be doing:

SB
    Saving money from my wages
    maybe some matched betting

paddyposh you are No. 11

My Challenges

• I_Love_comps
    Options
    Afternoon,

Can I join please? Very much doubt I'll get to £2017 but one can only try!

Welcome you are No.12

My Challenges

• I_Love_comps
    Options
    It is up to you when you enter on here what you make. Mine will probably more from surveys, wins, vouchers.

I find it easier to enter anything I make as soon as I can, but the choice is yours.

Good Luck everyone.

My Challenges

• jacci45
    jacci45 Posts: 1,636 Forumite
    Options
    No 6 reporting! £10 voucher from Ipsos..now on £41.06.
  • MissRarr
    MissRarr Posts: 59 Forumite
    Options
    Count me in please! I lost track of this last year - it was a bit of a tough year and things fell by the wayside.

Off to a good start already:

£5 Amazon voucher from a survey site
    £30.85 Quidco
    £16.93 refund from train delay complaint

£52.78 so far...I'll take that by January 5th! ;)

Good luck everyone!
  • Girl_Overboard
    Options
    Nectar Canvass - 144 Nectar points (72p)
    Ipsos - £10 Amazon voucher

Total = £30.74
  • Bmth100
    Bmth100 Posts: 1,037 Forumite
    Options
    Can you count additional online work such as freelance writing ?
  • I_Love_comps
    Options
    MissRarr wrote: »
    Count me in please! I lost track of this last year - it was a bit of a tough year and things fell by the wayside.

Off to a good start already:

£5 Amazon voucher from a survey site
    £30.85 Quidco
    £16.93 refund from train delay complaint

£52.78 so far...I'll take that by January 5th! ;)

Good luck everyone!

Welcome MissRarr you are No.13

My Challenges

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure