Free Garnier Micellar Water at Boots when you spend at least £5 on facial skincare

Currently at Boots they are offering a free 125ml Garnier Micellar Water when you spend at least £5 on facial skincare.

The thing is it uses the normal prices for items, eg if something is half price at £1.99 it will use the £3.99 original price. So you can end up paying less than £5 for your items but still get the free gift.

summer-sizzlers_beauty_garnier_homepagehero_UK_r15082016.jpg
If you find you are drinking too much give this number a call. 0845 769 7555

Comments

• balletshoes
    balletshoes Posts: 16,610 Forumite
    poundland also have it for - you guessed it - £1 if you're not needing £5 worth of skincare.
  • balletshoes
    balletshoes Posts: 16,610 Forumite
    just had a play about online with the skincare offers, Nivea appears to be the best bet as a lot of it is half price, I've got it down to £2.53 for 2 Nivea skincare products, and the free Garnier Micellar water offer kicks in.
  • Storck wrote: »
    Currently at Boots they are offering a free 125ml Garnier Micellar Water when you spend at least £5 on facial skincare.

The thing is it uses the normal prices for items, eg if something is half price at £1.99 it will use the £3.99 original price. So you can end up paying less than £5 for your items but still get the free gift.

summer-sizzlers_beauty_garnier_homepagehero_UK_r15082016.jpg

I bought 3 x Eucerin hand cream today and didn't think it would count as skin care. However, having checked online it does qualify - the sales assistant didn't tell me about the offer yet the lady on the next till told her customer to go and get one as she had spent more than £5 on skincare. Do you think I should go back in with my receipt and say I wasn't told about the freebie?
  • Storck
    Storck Posts: 1,890
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I bought 3 x Eucerin hand cream today and didn't think it would count as skin care. However, having checked online it does qualify - the sales assistant didn't tell me about the offer yet the lady on the next till told her customer to go and get one as she had spent more than £5 on skincare. Do you think I should go back in with my receipt and say I wasn't told about the freebie?

Member of staff probably didn't say anything as it wasn't facial skincare so they wouldn't want to say anything. Not exactly the most straightforward offer.
  • Storck wrote: »
    Member of staff probably didn't say anything as it wasn't facial skincare so they wouldn't want to say anything. Not exactly the most straightforward offer.

It would come up on the till though surely - the customer on the next till had one item which was over £5. The SA scanned it then said to my SA what's the linksave on this item? My SA then told her it was the Micellar water. So it must have come up on my till and she chose not to tell me.
  • Storck
    Storck Posts: 1,890
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    It would come up on the till though surely - the customer on the next till had one item which was over £5. The SA scanned it then said to my SA what's the linksave on this item? My SA then told her it was the Micellar water. So it must have come up on my till and she chose not to tell me.

It just says LS, it doesn't say what it is.
  • HelenDaveKids
    HelenDaveKids Posts: 3,177
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Mortgage-free Glee!
    Forumite
    Boots do some great deals at the minute. I was well pleased with the number 7 one
    Morgage till Nov 30 GOAL MFW Sept 2016
    Aug 11 - £100k Aug 2016.... It's GONE!!!!!
    2014 GOAL HIT 5 Stone! 2016 GOAL to be a MF marathon runner.
    "A goal without a plan is just a wish"
  • Africat
    Africat Posts: 1,078
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Seem to have rectified the glitch with the half price Nivea one now; boohoo!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure