PopulusLive- survey sites discussion

Comments

• libra10
    libra10 Posts: 18,682 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    I like Populus as they pay quite well compared to other survey companies.

In the last couple of days have completed 2 of their surveys at £3 each. They send an email invitation when they want you to do a survey.

Their surveys are more interesting than the usual household goods/beauty surveys, they concentrate more on political issues and current affairs.

The downside is that you can go a week or more without receiving any surveys, and are unable to cash out until your account reaches £50.

I would recommend though.
  • Felula
    Felula Posts: 84 Forumite
    libra10 wrote: »
    I like Populus as they pay quite well compared to other survey companies.

In the last couple of days have completed 2 of their surveys at £3 each. They send an email invitation when they want you to do a survey.

Their surveys are more interesting than the usual household goods/beauty surveys, they concentrate more on political issues and current affairs.

The downside is that you can go a week or more without receiving any surveys, and are unable to cash out until your account reaches £50.

I would recommend though.

Thanks Libra10

I hope I get some surveys soon! I do NewVista & YouGov too, so I am used to waiting for payouts!
    Make up to £10 a day challenge 2017: August: £195; September £313.94; October £431.16
  • Mrs_Soup
    Mrs_Soup Posts: 1,154 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    I find I get very few from Populus live although those you do get pay well and they email so you don't have to keep checking. I'm on only about £22 after 4-5 months.
  • Marvqn1
    Marvqn1 Posts: 634 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Are PopulusLive owned by the same company as NewVista?

I ask this because they are the only two survey sites I know that pay via cheque and their surveys have a similar layout. Although, I notice that PopulusLive surveys pay better than NewVista.
  • kiwi07
    kiwi07 Posts: 1,691 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Have not had any survey invites from them for a month. Quite unusual, as used to receive the survey every two weeks. Anyone else?
  • SnowyOwl_2
    SnowyOwl_2 Posts: 5,257 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    kiwi07, yes, the supply has just about dried up recently. It's great that they send an email when there is one available, unfortunately though by the time I get the email the survey is already fully subscribed, or often times they let me answer a few basic questions and then advise I am not eligible. It's really annoying!
  • GetRealBabe
    GetRealBabe Posts: 2,258 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    kiwi07 wrote: »
    Have not had any survey invites from them for a month. Quite unusual, as used to receive the survey every two weeks. Anyone else?

Hi

Had a couple in the last 2 weeks.
    Sealed Pot Challenge No 089-Finally got a signature.:rotfl::j

• kiwi07 wrote: »

Not received any invites this month, I think it's got quieter for me the last few months. They do a lot more surveys around General election times. I only need another £5 to get a cheque again so could do with some studies!
  • rich_shot2003
    rich_shot2003 Posts: 2,149 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Has anyone had a Cheque from Populus this month yet?
  • tanyab
    tanyab Posts: 47 Forumite
    Waiting for mine
    Hopefully next week
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business