The Swagbucks Challenge

Comments

• Savvy_cash
    Savvy_cash Posts: 199
    First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    I'd love to join this, just joined Swagbucks so any tips for earning would be great :)
  • x0emz0x
    x0emz0x Posts: 73
    Forumite
    Can I join please? I have 50SB's so far, and want to aim atleast 4245 :)
    Grocery Challenge 2017: Mar - £0/£200
  • Go on then, count me in for this month please - I love Swaggers! 4245 is def achievable!
  • cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Which offers/surveys work for UK people ?

From what I can tell, the US members see different companies under the "Special Offers" page and it's hard to work out which offers are for us on the FB page when they all post "hey, this one .... for 56bucks worked for me" and then I look and think WTH thats not on my page from what I can see
  • fairyclicks
    fairyclicks Posts: 3,884
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Forumite
    Ooooooo lots of new people :D - hello everyone and a very big warm welcome to the challenge!!

arawson66365 - it had been deleted but i got it back ;)

So today i claimed my first voucher of the month - for anyone who doesn't know the maximum number of the same reward you can claim in a month is 5 (which is why i picked the £25 target ;) ) but i am going to aim for the same number of points anyway!

I would also just like to share with you all the fact that i ordered myself a samsung tablet today - fully paid for with amazon vouchers, the majority of which were earned on swagbucks :D

Ok so my total points is sitting at 50 now, mostly from sbtv which i tend to having playing most times when i'm doing something else as well. Also 10 points from games, 15 from another member winning on a search, and some from supersonic ads.

I probably won about 90 points today but spent some on my voucher purchase. Bit of catching up to do for target but that should be ok :)
    Debt at Aug 2010 (LBM) £21,908.86, Debt Freeeeee Date 4th Nov 2013 :j:j:j Massive Thanks to the £10 per day thread :A Next goals:
    Savings £1203.16/£10,000******Mortgage to Zero: £52,579.46 to go
    Feb Earnings: £711.20/£500 March: £434.41/£500
    Currently compiling an A-Z of earning sites and happy to share it ;)
  • _sleepless_
    _sleepless_ Posts: 345 Forumite
    Well i spent about 15 mins trying to do the daily survey for 70 points to be told i didn't qualify and being linked to others which i also didnt qualify for :mad: do people lie to meet the critera or what?

I made a grand total of 44 SB today :rotfl:(although its not really funny at all)

Must try harder

sleepless
    *1 A DAY on Ebay*
    Jan 31/31 :D PLUS 24 EXTRA= 55 :dance:
    Feb 29/29 PLUS 21 EXTRA = 50 :)
    March 11/31 PLUS 2 EXTRA = 13 :cool:
    £365 in 366 days = 91/366 :)
  • renifer7
    renifer7 Posts: 160
    Forumite
    edited 2 April 2012 at 10:23PM

I would also just like to share with you all the fact that i ordered myself a samsung tablet today - fully paid for with amazon vouchers, the majority of which were earned on swagbucks :D
    Wow that's fantastic, congrats :D

I don't feel I'm up for the challenge now, though I started averaging over 40 SB / day which is more than I expected ... we''ll see how it goes. I must be spending too much time online, that's why :P

ANyway, would someone mind explaining to me what the collectors bills are???? Can't seem to get my head around it :o

edit: sleepless - I know,it happens to me ALL the time!!!
    B)
  • cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Collector bills were special bills in the design of "spring" things, If you managed to get all 5 then you got a 10buck bonus. I did :)
  • fairyclicks
    fairyclicks Posts: 3,884
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Forumite
    renifer7 wrote: »
    Wow that's fantastic, congrats :D

I don't feel I'm up for the challenge now, though I started averaging over 40 SB / day which is more than I expected ... we''ll see how it goes. I must be spending too much time online, that's why :P

ANyway, would someone mind explaining to me what the collectors bills are???? Can't seem to get my head around it :o

If you want to set your own target thats a bit lower than the 4245 then thats no problem :) everyone is welcome on the challenge and you never know you might find out its easier than you think :D

The collectors bills are awarded when you win a search - if you go into your account via my swagbucks you will see tabs for your ledger and your collectors bills - they bring out new sets quite frequently and as far as i know you get a bonus if you collect the full set - i don't tend to pay much attention to them myself to be honest :o - hope that helps

xx
    Debt at Aug 2010 (LBM) £21,908.86, Debt Freeeeee Date 4th Nov 2013 :j:j:j Massive Thanks to the £10 per day thread :A Next goals:
    Savings £1203.16/£10,000******Mortgage to Zero: £52,579.46 to go
    Feb Earnings: £711.20/£500 March: £434.41/£500
    Currently compiling an A-Z of earning sites and happy to share it ;)
  • fracturedsun
    fracturedsun Posts: 807
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    OK so total from yesterday 208 ;), had hoped for a little more but I'm still happy with that.

March Swagness is all completed, but they say they are going to announce another challenge today. Would be good as the swagness challenge were all well within my normal daily targets so was great to have a bonus for it.

There are some vids hiding in the sponserpay wall as well as the normal radium one and supersonic batch.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure