Top 10 Tesco Rewards Discussion

Comments

• Just to further reiterate what has already been said, I have received the following from RSH
    Thank you for your email.

I can confirm once you convert your Tesco Club points to Red Spotted Hanky e-vouchers they do not expire until 31st December 2020.

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards
  • Just checked for lost/unused Tesco vouchers and was totally surprised to find £20.50 worth!
    They dated back to 2009 and are still valid!
    Not sure what to do with them yet, but they've been printed and are stuck to the fridge...
    Thank you MSE!
  • :mad: Its not that easy reclaiming so called "Unspent" Tesco vouchers when you use the Tesco Exchange because when you do they put a spend by date on them and when you try to order something specific it is continuously out of stock. While waiting for it to come back in stock I developed a life threatening condition and spent the next 6 months in and out of Hospital, so I missed the deadline. I contacted Tesco to explain but they told me they could not do anything about it as they had been used (by whom ?). they did offer 200 points by way of compensation but it had cost me 2000 points, very sympathetic Tesco. Needless to say I will not be shopping with them again.
  • Zack1
    Zack1 Posts: 1,433 Forumite
    Can you 'prepay' for the DVD rental and still get clubcard points? 3 months prepaid saves 5%. If you purchased this in say 29/30 days, right at the end of your free trial, then it would be slightly cheaper, if it works.

I'm only doing it for the train tickets (so only gaining about a fiver). The saving wouldn't be much, but every little helps as they say.....
  • I think you've missed something, and it's a pretty obvious one.... CASHBACK!
    I just looked on TopCashBack, £6 for Tesco DVD Rental... I'll be having me some of that!

Cracking offer all the same, thanks for bringing it to my attention!
  • It says on the MSE website:
    Instantly print vouchers or use the codes online. If you want to spend vouchers online you simply need to use the code listed, eg, it begins A6TCD. To spend them in-store you can print vouchers yourself to use instantly. Spending in-store isn't the best use of them unless you're using during double up - see below for more.

How do you you instantly print vouchers? I can't find an option to do this?!
  • Buy NOW 81 and get 200 Clubcard points X4 on deals = £8.00

I would post link but

1. Sorry as a new user you are not allowed to post with links. This is done to stop spammers clogging up the site. Please edit your message below to continue.
  • Tesco Rewards triple value and Disneyland paris - a world of pain!!!

I cashed in £60 worth of rewards and got my £180 rewards vouchers so got on the phone to book my Disneyland Paris package - i had found one that was within my budget. However i was first told i could not use my vouchers with the 3 nights/4 day for 2 nights/3 days package. This was a disapointment as i thought the package that Tesco claimed i could use the vouchers against was the one on the Disney website.
    OK, so to stay within my budget i decided to opt for the 2 nights/3 day pass, which had no extra deal. I wanted to book one of the Disneyland partner hotels, as listed on their website but was told that the Tesco vouchers could not be used for these hotels!!!!!
    Has anyone else come across this? Now i have £180 worth vouchers that cost me £60 worth of clubcard rewards that I cannot use, and my holiday now costs £180 more than i had budget for!!!
    Nowhere on the Tesco information does it say i must restrict my booking to one of the 7 Disney hotels - the other 7 partner hotels are listed on the Disney site, so as far as I and i am sure alot of others are concerned, are valid options!!

can anyone advise me on what to do next? i have had to book the hotel anyway, as i had flights booked
    thanks
  • The purported deal to exchange £2.50 in Clubcard vouchers for 1,000 Avios commencing 26th January and ending in March does not yet appear to be up and running.
  • Nazitf
    Nazitf Posts: 140 Forumite
    bendybooby wrote: »
    First time user of the Forum so be gentle with me please...Is there any way of finding out when and what the next Clubcard Exchange will be does anyone know?
    Any advice / help welcomed
    Cheers

When was the last Clubcard Exchange and was it a double up promotion?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure