IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

highview parking ltd fine!

Comments

• bondy_lad
    bondy_lad Posts: 1,001 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    ditto.that was my thoughts.
  • Kite2010
    Kite2010 Posts: 4,304 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Home Insurance Hacker! Car Insurance Carver!
    All those pesky customers spending money, it isn't good you know, we best get our protection racket of a management company to lower the so-called free parking in the car-park, maybe even make it a pay & display, that would drive away the customers, after-all what do they think we are? Shops? ;)
  • give_them_FA
    give_them_FA Posts: 2,998 Forumite
    Yep, customers are a nuisance, the shop runs far smoother without them, I know, lets get a parking management company in to start fining them, that'll thin them out a bit...

Don't worry, Tazo, your sensayuma is similar to mine, I knew what you meant...
  • tazo101
    tazo101 Posts: 28 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    AltheHibby wrote: »
    tazo,

You were a touch too sarcastic and came across as a bit of a Perky. Sorry. :D

At my age, I wish, my wife might even come back! On 2nd thoughts.....

Am going to make a montage of all the letters and see how big it gets.
  • :mad:My daughter works for Tesco and on early morning/late evening shifts she parks in the understay, well lit park for several hours and has received another of these ridiculous parking fines!! The first one was dismissed by Tesco, the newest one has now reached the point of 'Legal Action Pending'.

It is up to Tesco to take care of their staff and provide parking permits!!!!
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,454 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited 12 May 2012 at 12:44AM
    tempgirl wrote: »
    :mad:My daughter works for Tesco and on early morning/late evening shifts she parks in the understay, well lit park for several hours and has received another of these ridiculous parking fines!! The first one was dismissed by Tesco, the newest one has now reached the point of 'Legal Action Pending'.

It is up to Tesco to take care of their staff and provide parking permits!!!!

Well why would staff need a permit, why should they have to remember a permit every time and risk falling foul of some jumped-up rule? Many Supermarket car parks just have a list of staff car reg numbers so that the parasite PPC staff don't issue fake PCNs to those cars.

You do know there is NO 'legal action pending' don't you? Like most PPCs, Highview don't have a clue about Court, just threatograms.

You do know it's a fake PCN (scam)? It's just that you called it a 'fine' which it isn't at all.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • give_them_FA
    give_them_FA Posts: 2,998 Forumite
    Just ignore it. There is more chance of a budgerigar playing in goal for England in the Euro finals than the clowns at Highview taking anyone to court.

But a little complaint to her manager might be in order.
  • miiicra
    miiicra Posts: 3 Newbie
    I received a letter plus photos of my car from highview Parking Ltd saying i stayed over 3 hours in a car park in Watford. at the time they stated my car was actually involved in an accident and written off.... I have taken advise from here and replied stating i was not the driver of the car and would expect no response. the other day I got a second reminder to pay the fine of £75 i replied stating again I was not the Driver and enclosed the original letter. Today I have received a reply asking me to give them the drivers details and that until they receive that information this PCN will remain open. What do I do..????? I have read others post and stated to ignore this but they are not leaving me alone.
  • trisontana
    trisontana Posts: 9,472 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    They have no right to demand that information. Don't forget they are not the police of the council, just some tin-pot private company. From now on ignore these clowns.
    What part of "A whop bop-a-lu a whop bam boo" don't you understand?
  • taffy056
    taffy056 Posts: 4,895 Forumite
    The car was written off ? Are they insurance assessors as well now on the side? Regardless what they say though you are not liable for a so called fine from these jokers. You do not have to tell them who was driving, and as they know you were not driving any further letters could be interpretated as harassment, and you could sue them for that.

The easiest thing to do is to ignore them from here on in, all they want is money, there is no appeal that is worthy of being called that, they can leave the invoice open as long as they like, but just ignore them.
    Excel Parking, MET Parking, Combined Parking Solutions, VP Parking Solutions, ANPR PC Ltd, & Roxburghe Debt Collectors. What do they all have in common?
    They are all or have been suspended from accessing the DVLA database for gross misconduct!
    Do you really need to ask what kind of people run parking companies?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure