leave-in conditioner

2»

Comments

• I use the aussie leave in conditioner spray on mine & my daughters hair, she has bum length hair and her brush run through easily with that. Plus it smells lush & is usually on offer somewhere
  • Lavendyr
    Lavendyr Posts: 2,583 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I use the aussie leave in too, for long hair, it's great - I have long, fine hair and it works a treat.
  • Glad
    Glad Posts: 18,864 Senior Ambassador
    Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    edited 18 June 2017 at 9:34AM
    I've been using the Carino or Lacura leave-in conditioner from Aldi, £1.99 and very like the Aussie one :)
    I am a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Wales, Small Biz MoneySaving, In My Home (includes DIY) MoneySaving, and Old style MoneySaving boards. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • jenniewb
    jenniewb Posts: 12,836 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    OP it's a bit of a cost but if you were looking for a product which lasts for a long time I can recommend the Aveda Brilliant spray. I'm not sure if they still make it but I know it's still available to buy. It works to protect against heat and seems to last forever- I still have half of a bottle which I bought 10 years ago!

I've tried a few others which work well but I wouldn't describe them as weightless and the Aveda is.
  • System
    System Posts: 178,090 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    jenniewb wrote: »
    OP it's a bit of a cost but if you were looking for a product which lasts for a long time I can recommend the Aveda Brilliant spray. I'm not sure if they still make it but I know it's still available to buy. It works to protect against heat and seems to last forever- I still have half of a bottle which I bought 10 years ago!

I've tried a few others which work well but I wouldn't describe them as weightless and the Aveda is.

Is this the one? Possibly good for dark hair, I imagine it might make my blonde hair look a little greasy

https://www.lookfantastic.com/aveda-brilliant-spray-on-shine/10304307.html
  • bellanoisette
    bellanoisette Posts: 19 Forumite
    edited 20 June 2017 at 5:41PM
    label.m Rejuvenating Radiance Oil. It is a bit pricey sorry (£14.49 on sale on amazon now) but it is the best i have ever tried and I tried everything when I destroyed my hair with 10+ bleaching sessions over 4 months. Only need 1-2 pumps on wet or dry hair amazon.co.uk/Label-Therapy-Rejuvenating-Radiance-Oil/dp/B00BF16ML4 not tested on animals. It's an oil but works like a leave in and is not heavy or greasy.
  • Rosie1978
    Rosie1978 Posts: 123 Forumite
    This may soun a bit silly or controversial but I use the Alberto Balsam conditioners (£1 so bargain, but I find they really work on my hair, better than more expensive brands!)

Once I've rinsed out the conditioner, i squeeze the water out of my hair then take a pea-sized blob of the conditioner I use and massage it into the ends of my hair, then towel and dry as usual.

I find it makes my hair softer and more manageable and no need to buy a second product. It doesnt seem to weigh it down either .
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure