Sky tv

Sky have overcharged me for Multiscreen since 2010. They will only refund 2 years??This amounts to £258 instead of over £2000 I am owed. How or who can I see to find out if I can claim for the past 16 years? They mis-sold me this, and I never received a box or anything. They say I should have complained earlier. HELP!!!

Comments

• mije1983
    mije1983 Posts: 3,665 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker Name Dropper First Anniversary
    You say overcharged you, but that implies you actually had a multiroom/multiscreen option but they charged you more than the stated price. But the end of your post saying about not having a box implies otherwise? Which is it?

Does the multiscreen charge not appear on your bills? I don't have it so not aware of how it is put on the bill.

Is it 16 years or 6? If £258 is 2 years worth than over £2000 would suggest 16. It may be a stupid question, but did you never check your bank statements for 16 years?

If it's 16 years, it will be near on impossible to claim it back. Unless you have evidence that it was mis-sold.
  • peachyprice
    peachyprice Posts: 22,346 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Since when was multi-room £25pm? AFAIK it's only ever been £10pm or less.
    Accept your past without regret, handle your present with confidence and face your future without fear
  • mije1983
    mije1983 Posts: 3,665 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Since when was multi-room £25pm? AFAIK it's only ever been £10pm or less.

If £258 is 2 years worth then that works out about £11pm. That's what makes me think its a typo and the OP meant since 2000 rather than 2010.
  • What a doughnut!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport