Tesco Clubcard/Vouchers/Points/Deals - Post All Questions Here [merged]

Comments

• JAG
    JAG Posts: 1,304
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    My sister and neighbour have very kindly given me little booklets of tesco coupons they've had in the mail for easter.

Will I be able to use these - there's no name on them

They're for various things - extra points, money off etc..

I used other family members coupons in Tesco before without any problems.
  • Any
    Any Posts: 7,944
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Hi guys,
    Hope someone has an experience with this.
    Looking at booking Euro tunnel and Tesco offer reward £10 T vouchers for £30 off a booking.
    Now they say you can only use 1 code per booking - can you make 2 separate booking, there AND back?
    You have to call them up - you cannot just do it online. Is there difference in prices from the website?
    Thanks
  • Any
    Forumite
    liam8282 wrote: »
    Q About clubcard points, on credit card Quick question....

I have a tesco credit card, I am pretty sure that when I got it, it was set up with my clubcard.

I just wondered when the points earned on the credit card appear on the clubcard?

Only been using the credit card since mid december, but as yet I have not seen any points on my clubcard statement from the credit card?

If they are linked, your next receipt from Tesco should show:
    (down where there is listing of clubcard points...)
    Total up to date:
    includes
    TPF bonus points (Tesco personal finance...) x
    Green clubcard points x
  • buyitall
    buyitall Posts: 3,597
    Forumite
    Any wrote: »
    Hi guys,
    Hope someone has an experience with this.
    Looking at booking Euro tunnel and Tesco offer reward £10 T vouchers for £30 off a booking.
    Now they say you can only use 1 code per booking - can you make 2 separate booking, there AND back?
    You have to call them up - you cannot just do it online. Is there difference in prices from the website?
    Thanks

The prices they quote on the phone are exactly the same as the online prices in my experience (I have used this deal a few times, the last time was 2 years ago though).
    When I booked, you had to post the tokens to them, but having looked at the clubcard website that has obviously changed now and it is done by email.
    My understanding is that you phone up Eurotunnel to get your quote; then you need to input your various clubcard tokens in one sitting, in order to request the deal. They then send you one Eurotunnel code which you give to Eurotunnel to book.
    Not sure why you would need two separate bookings if you have enough clubcard tokens for the return journey to begin with? HTH
  • Any
    Forumite
    buyitall wrote: »
    The prices they quote on the phone are exactly the same as the online prices in my experience (I have used this deal a few times, the last time was 2 years ago though).
    When I booked, you had to post the tokens to them, but having looked at the clubcard website that has obviously changed now and it is done by email.
    My understanding is that you phone up Eurotunnel to get your quote; then you need to input your various clubcard tokens in one sitting, in order to request the deal. They then send you one Eurotunnel code which you give to Eurotunnel to book.
    Not sure why you would need two separate bookings if you have enough clubcard tokens for the return journey to begin with? HTH

I thought you can get just a voucher for £30. That they are in blocks. So to get £60 discount I would have to buy 2 vouchers and as you can only use 1 code I would have to book the journey separately there and back.
    Are you saying I can buy 1 voucher for £60 discount?
  • no1catman
    no1catman Posts: 2,972
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    You convert your CC vouchers into reward tokens i.e. for every £10.00 you get £30.00 of tokens.
    So for example you convert £30 of vouchers - you get sent one token code worth £90.00
    What it's therefore saying is that you can't do you order with various 'job lots' of different token code values.
    I used to work for Tesco - now retired - speciality Clubcard
  • k_moor25
    k_moor25 Posts: 279 Forumite
    HI Everyone
    Has anyone ever gone over their 30,000 limit in a 3 month period and still got all the vouchers when they are issued. I have over 30,000 and wondered what would happen
  • The_Pope
    The_Pope Posts: 14 Forumite
    k_moor25 wrote: »
    HI Everyone
    Has anyone ever gone over their 30,000 limit in a 3 month period and still got all the vouchers when they are issued. I have over 30,000 and wondered what would happen

I never knew there was a limit. How did you get 30k points?? I thought I was doing very well at 4k...
  • k_moor25
    k_moor25 Posts: 279 Forumite
    promotional offeres, extra points if u buy certain products
  • Miroslav
    Miroslav Posts: 6,193
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    Just a small one...

After using clubcard vouchers today to reduce the cost of shopping (like £1 off this and that that came via Tesco Clubcard. not the actual Clubcard Vouchers) and a £5 off £40 spend voucher, my shopping came to £43.88 and I also used a double points voucher, so 86 points? But my receipt says 56 points?

I don't know what items I didn't get double points for. The onlyt non grocery items was £11 Easter Eggs and £5 clothing, so that would take it down to £27.88 - double points = 54, if clothing and Easter Eggs are not included in the double points promotion.

Any ideas?

Not a huge issue, just 30 points, but it has confused me a little. Total shopping before all the coupons/vouchers/till spits was £54.13
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure