Archna's Free Game of the Week: Quad Tetris

Former_MSE_Archna
Former_MSE_Archna Posts: 1,903 Forumite
First Post
edited 8 February 2016 at 2:54PM in Freebies (no spend required)
A twist on the classic game tetris. You can place the cubes anywhere you like - so more of a jigsaw puzzle!

Link to the game: Quad Tetris

Do you want to share you game with other MoneySavers? If you want your game in the Moneysaving tip email [EMAIL="freegame@moneysavingexpert.com"]freegame@moneysavingexpert.com[/EMAIL]

P.S. Thanks to Cinders2001 for this top suggestion!

Note from Martin: Why it's Archna's Free Game of the Week

You'll notice that it's Archna's free game of the week, much like it's Andrea's Freebies. MSE Archna is a stalwart of the team, and in charge of making sure everything's organised, sorted, collated, checked, researched and generally spiffing in the e-mail - as well as being a seriously good researcher.

Sadly though, I noticed that occasionally she loses focus and catch her playing the games that we put at the end of the e-mail. She persuaded me this was part of her 'testing work' - so now it's an official part of her job. She gets to choose the games each week! Blame her if they're no good (and as for why her name's in pink.... I'm really not sure!)

[purplesignup][/purplesignup]

Comments

• Still trying to improve my score on last weeks ball balancing thing-a-me, lol, but thank you. This one reminds me of days gone by.

Always a pleasure, always a treat, it's Archna's free game of the week. :T

Many thanks,

The Boy Bart
    Since joining (May 2008):
    I have provided fellow MSE members with: 3 x Months free DVD rental (LoveFilm), 4 x Free AA Batteries (Grabitnow.com). :A
    I have gratefully received from members: 4 x Free Tickets (Renault World Series, Goodwood Festival of Speed, Motorshow & County Cricket), TV on PC & Free Stamps.:beer:

• Always a pleasure, always a treat, it's Archna's free game of the week. :T

Haha love it Boy Bart. Glad to keep you happy.
  • Cinders2001
    Cinders2001 Posts: 1,454 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Thanks! You picked the game I sent you the other week!!
    I can have fun playing it all over again!! :rotfl:
    ** Freebies and money saved with the help of you all? - Don't know ....lost count! **
    ** Stay Safe **
  • Cinders2001
    Cinders2001 Posts: 1,454 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    My goodness I just had another go at this game.... I had forgotten how hard/different it was!

http://www.onemorelevel.com/game/quad_tetris
    ** Freebies and money saved with the help of you all? - Don't know ....lost count! **
    ** Stay Safe **
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport