Extra luck needed!

Hi,

Am having a very bad week - 2 year old daughter thought it funny to stick foreign object up her nose resulting in 3 hours at A&E, reversed into a post which was obscured in a car park, car failed MOT to the tune of £200 repairs and eldest daughter dropped and broke my sony portable dvd player I won in a competition last year!!! :mad:

Also, two weeks ago my central heating packed up - £500+ to fix.

Not good on the lucky stakes at the moment, so can someone please please please send some lucky dust my way as am in desperate need! :sad:
AFD 0/31

Comments

• chow81
    chow81 Posts: 180 Forumite
    and i thought i was having a bad week!
    any lucky dust i have i will gladly pass on to you;);)
    it can only get better:beer:
  • mell
    mell Posts: 877 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Hoping next week is a better one with lots of WEM's and WTC's :)
  • Sorry to hear about your bad week. May lots of lucky dust come your way.
    Thanks to all who post comps!
  • I would send some but Im havng the same problem...someone tried to steal my car, which then got written off and our insurance premium for a new car is going sky high as a result, on whatever car we replace it with!
    Wins 2012: £50 Love2Shop voucher, Lets Dance tickets, Juan Zelades CD, bluetooth speaker, Blackberry 9360 with £30 credit a month, Chocolate, Maybelline Goodie Bag, Hunter wellies!

• oddies
    oddies Posts: 10,013 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    puffffffffffffffffffffffff blown a little over to you, ( you only need a tiny amount ) now twirl around under it three times and all will be well:D:D
    2016 Jan Wins: 9ct white Gold Diamond Necklace £530.00, Doro Easy phone. April: Hotel Chocolat Easter Egg. May: £1,000 spend @ laredoute. June: Alton towers family Ticket & In the Night Garden Toy.
  • fire**fly
    fire**fly Posts: 147,832 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    fairy.giffor you xxx
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png

• hr_money
    hr_money Posts: 491 Forumite
    Thanks all. Think your lucky dust working already - hubby seems to have fixed dvd player :)
    AFD 0/31
  • ............... fluffety, fluffety all things good coming to you ............... I'm not great on the pictures but you get what I mean! Onwards and upwards and wishing you all the best xxxx
    "You give a little love and it all comes back to you! La La La La La La La!"
    Just loving comping and the good guys here!
  • KONG
    KONG Posts: 856 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Lucky dust your way! :)
    "Sealed Pot Challenge" Member No. 938
    "Virtual Sealed Pot Challenge 2011" Member No. 7
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income