Lastminute.com - Top Secret Hotels REVEALED (London ONLY)

Comments

• Steve1982
    Steve1982 Posts: 207 Forumite
    Does anyone know what this hotel is?

Phenomenal discounts for Park Lane & Hyde Park - 4* - London

**TODAY ONLY THIS HOTEL 50% OFF** Located next door to the Tube, this exciting, inspiring, enthralling, amazing hotel is home to a Michelin star restaurant, trendy bar and an air-conditioned gym. Whether you're in London for the peacefullness of Hyde Park or the hustle and bustle of the shops and theatres in the West End, this hotel is a perfect choice.

I was thinking that it might be the Hilton Park Lane but im not so sure. :confused:
  • blindman
    blindman Posts: 5,659 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    I think it's the Cumberland as the Restaurant description from Late rooms matches.
    Restaurant
    • The Restaurant: The Restaurant, owned by Chef, restaurateur and author is a slick, contemporary and cosmopolitan, 140-cover brasserie which offers the very best in modern European dishes, but with a distinctly British accent, and a real emphasis on quality ingredients, simply and well prepared.

The Marble Arch tube is next door
  • Stunning hotel in a vibrant, central location - 4* - London
    Stunning, contemporary hotel, centrally located on the south bank of the Thames. Surrounded by some of London's most famous attractions including the world-famous Borough Market... and just a short hop from the legendary shops and theatres of the West End. Enjoy a drink or snack in the hotel's funky, friendly bar or sample the delights of the restaurant's amazing European cuisine.

HOTEL REVEALED

Hilton London Tower Bridge
    5 More London Place
    Tooley Street
    London
    SE1 2BY

I have just booked this hotel for two nights in July for £175.00. What a bargain!! Many Thanks to other forum members for revealing this hotel.
  • Ultimate luxury in the ultimate Mayfair location - 5* - London
    Set in the very heart of central London, next to Mayfair, Piccadilly & Park Lane, with its ultra contemporary rooms & facilities, guests will find themselves in great comfort & luxury within the best location London has to offer.

Can anyone shed any light on this top secret hotel?

Thanks!
  • Steve1982
    Steve1982 Posts: 207 Forumite
    blindman wrote: »
    I think it's the Cumberland as the Restaurant description from Late rooms matches.

The Marble Arch tube is next door

I think it was that thanks, unfortunately by the time I went to book it, it had gone, oh well! thanks anyway.
  • isplumm
    isplumm Posts: 2,204 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    ChrisC7 wrote: »
    Ultimate luxury in the ultimate Mayfair location - 5* - London
    Set in the very heart of central London, next to Mayfair, Piccadilly & Park Lane, with its ultra contemporary rooms & facilities, guests will find themselves in great comfort & luxury within the best location London has to offer.

Can anyone shed any light on this top secret hotel?

Thanks!
    Might be the Hilton Park Lane or the Intercontinenal Park Lane ...

Have a look & see if details match

Mark
    We’ve had to remove your signature. Please check the Forum Rules if you’re unsure why it’s been removed and, if still unsure, email forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com
  • isplumm
    isplumm Posts: 2,204 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    isplumm wrote: »
    Might be the Hilton Park Lane or the Intercontinenal Park Lane ...

Have a look & see if details match

Mark

Hi ....

Thinking about it ... I believe it is the Hilton Park Lane ... which is very nice ... having stayed there before ....

Mark
    We’ve had to remove your signature. Please check the Forum Rules if you’re unsure why it’s been removed and, if still unsure, email forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com
  • Thanks for that. I thought one of the other top secret descriptions ones was the Hilton Park Lane?
    I was trying to look but i came up with Intercontinental or the Connaught? (Something like that) Im relatively new to this if you cant tell :)
  • Hi im staying in london in may and was thinking of booking lastminute top ret hotels any one have any ideas what the names of the ones below are. thanks for any help much appreciated!

Elegant, deluxe 5-star hotel in West End - 5* - London
    Thanks to its perfect location in the West End, this fine property is an ideal choice for those who want to catch up with London's rich cultural life or enjoy dining in fine restaurants and explore the city's exciting attractions. The hotel is elegantly decorated in a unique style with a blend of tradition and the finest of modern facilities. Guestrooms are spacious with every detail accounted for. This is a good deluxe hotel which conveys a very warm atmosphere.
    The restaurant offers tranquil views, yet provides a vibrant setting to relax and indulge in a wide range of British, seasonal 'comfort' dishes, all of which are prepared in a striking open kitchen.
    Hotel name and address: This information will be provided on your confirmation

Mayfair Luxury at a fraction of the price - 5* - London
    ***FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY - AN UNBELIEVABLE RATE FOR ALL DAYS IN APRIL & MAY***BOOK BOOK BOOK NOW NOW NOW for the amazing chance to stay in this amazing exclusive West End hotel*** Stay at this contemporary & elegant hotel located prestigious Mayfair Park Lane, close to London's most popular landmarks including Buckingham Palace, Hyde Park, Royal Albert Hall, the London Eye and the world famous Harrods.
    The hotel offers luxurious en-suite bedrooms all equipped with state of the art TV's, pay movies & high-speed internet. The hotel also boasts award winning restaurants and bars as well as fitness & beauty facilities.
    Hotel name and address: This information will be provided

Did anyone get a definate answer on the Mayfair one?
  • Beautiful Bloomsbury Boutique Book Book Book - 4* - London

This hotel is the ideal place to stay for business and leisure trips due to its central location close to all the famous attractions that this cosmopolitan city has to offer. All the rooms are equipped with a private bathroom and television.

Local Attractions

Oxford Street
    Covent Garden
    The British Library
    St. Paul's Cathedral
    Leicesture Square
    British Museum
    West End
    Nearest airport: London Heathrow Apt
    Nearest train station: Euston station, Kings Cross
    Nearest metro: Holborn
    Nearest bus station: Victoria Coach Station