$10+ a day Neobux Challenge 2016

Comments

• Would be happy to win anything at the moment. Wins seem to have dried up toatally. :(

Also saving my points and close to 9000 but dont think I will have enough by October to pay for golden.

I usually only do the daily vids for points though......does anyone bother with the offers to build points?

I haven't done the Adprize for a while as i got bored lol! Hope you get some wins soon ;)

I haven't been doing any offers but i was thinking if we each try to do 1 or 2 per day and add to thread if worked/not worked etc would help us all boost accounts - what do you think?

Also happy to add info/tips to first post as we go so feel free to make suggestions :)
    Debt at Aug 2010 (LBM) £21,908.86, Debt Freeeeee Date 4th Nov 2013 :j:j:j Massive Thanks to the £10 per day thread :A Next goals:
    Savings £1203.16/£10,000******Mortgage to Zero: £52,579.46 to go
    Feb Earnings: £711.20/£500 March: £434.41/£500
    Currently compiling an A-Z of earning sites and happy to share it ;)
  • lexbubbles wrote: »
    What are 'points' offers? Are they different from money? Do you use the points for other stuff?

Points offers are just an offer wall you get paid for in points rather than cash balance (but offers are the same kind of thing) you can use points to pay for things like extending RR's and Membership upgrades. Haven't checked if you get higher payment or anything from them to be honest though...
    Debt at Aug 2010 (LBM) £21,908.86, Debt Freeeeee Date 4th Nov 2013 :j:j:j Massive Thanks to the £10 per day thread :A Next goals:
  • That would be a good idea fairyclicks about trying some of the points offers.

I did decide one day to have a go at a few to try and get enough points for when I need golden renewing but got disillusioned after a couple didnt credit or were too complicated.
    I w am very wary of installing anything on laptop as well so I guess that limits me a little.

Just had a go at the general knowledge one for 29 points and got half way then a wrong answer. :rotfl:
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • Points Offer for 29

Show your general knowledge skills and take our exciting Quiz to earn Points!
    Answer 10 general knowledge questions with unlimited repeats to claim your reward! No Registration required!

Completed but pending - will confirm if it pays me later ;)

LOL we did the same offer Mare :D
  • older_wiser
    older_wiser Posts: 2,446 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    edited 16 February 2016 at 4:35PM
    I hadn't noticed this forum post until Listerbelle kindly supplied the link :)

looks good so far there are quite afew with neobux accounts on MSE i've had mine around 18 months but i really only started properly december 2014 when i bought my gold membership.

I currently have 2000 referrals earning around 13/14 dollars per day i need 1336 per day and my BEP is 0.67 to break even so i'm making some profit.

my averages this past 7 days have ranged from 0.67-0.74 so all above my break even point. Tasks are very important and can help when averages are low it has made it possible for me to buy referrals get ultimate etc.

thanks for creating this forum post fairyclicks

edit apologies that my first post is very numbers related but doing neobux does make you think much more about BEP and averages lol
  • System
    System Posts: 178,093 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Hi fairyclicks, nice to see another NeoBux thread, and thanks for the link too Listerbelle.

I'm heading for 2,500 RR's and enjoying the site. My BEP is down to 0.659, not including daily clicks in case I don't make it online.

Wondering if anyone does autorenew...haven't quite figured that one out yet.

I do quite a few of the coin offers, sometimes the app ones are easy and I will post the next ones that I do.

Good luck with the challenge fairyclicks.... :D
  • fairyclicks
    fairyclicks Posts: 3,884 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Welcome to the thread older_wiser and rachelja and thanks to Listerbelle for sharing the link!!

Its great to have some more experienced than me users of Neobux on the thread :D be prepared for questions lol! Do please feel free to keep me right on things as i'm still learning quite a bit about it ;)

Wow re the number of RR's both of you have :D looking forward to hearing about how you both progressed your accounts and sharing strategy info with you both!
  • fairyclicks
    fairyclicks Posts: 3,884 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Little bit more info added to first post ;) still working on it....
  • Lovely to have you on the thread too Jubilee :D do be careful about renting too many refs at once without considering the costs to extend them again - i've had a few days of panic trying to catch up with them all when i didn't think it through in advance....

Good Luck for winning the golden membership - i was really lucky to win mine :D For the next one i am saving my points balance ;)

I won 10 points tonight! That can go towards my balance for golden membership lol. Would you recommend investing in this - it does seem to that the returns each day will go up with this even on 300 referrals?

It is a good point you make about being able to manage the extending - doesn't seem expensive until you multiply it by 100 or so. I've put auto pay on.

What do you think of recycling?

I tend to check mine in the evening after work. I transfer each day to rental account as not withdrawing. I had $1.5 when i got home today.

:D
    LBM no. 2 £20k :eek:
    1st debt to tackle - store card £216.70
  • ecdub
    ecdub Posts: 100 Forumite
    Hi all,

I am very new to Neobux, it looks interesting, but I have a lingering question predominately from reading these boards..

Is it a genuine significant money making opportunity.. or is it far to hard a slog for small returns when there are other opportunities out there.

I'm trying to get to the bottom of whether it is worth the time needed to invest -or whether it becomes a bit of an obsession, recycling referrals, having to do it every day etc etc, and once you're in it - it's hard to stop!

Hope that question makes sense, and people get where I am coming from. Be interested to hear any thoughts.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure