MSE EE broadband deal : We want your feedback

Comments

• EE
    EE Posts: 305 Organisation Representative
    Just finished a call with EE about my complaint.
    do they read this forum?

Had to re-iterate all the problems. Felt sorry for the person taking the call; not their fault ee is abysmal.
    have option to cancel contract before next engineer visit.

So, are there any broadband providers worth looking at?

Hi wimblewomble

I do apogolise for the issues you seem to have had over the weekend, and since purchasing this product.

Has this now been resolved?
    I am happy to put forward your complaint and speak to customer services to speed up resolution of the issues you are facing. Please drop me an email (jade.taylor@affiliatewindow.com) with this thread, and any further issues you have faced and I will ensure this is picked up with our customer services team directly.

Again I do apologise for the problems you have faced and hope to have them resolved ASAP
    Thanks
    Jade- Representing EE
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of EE. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • I left for work this morning without any internet at home still. I don't know if it will be provided today - there's currently no reason to assume so.
    It has left a wake of a ruined weekend if lack of connectivity for chasing emails and paying bills, difficulty in managing my dyspraxic son and an upset 9 yr old daughter, concerned about detention for not completing online homework. I really have nothing positive to say.
    Please to be discriminated against by financial institutions. Thank-you for taking advantage of my Dyspraxia.:)
  • EE
    Davesquire wrote: »
    I left for work this morning without any internet at home still. I don't know if it will be provided today - there's currently no reason to assume so.
    It has left a wake of a ruined weekend if lack of connectivity for chasing emails and paying bills, difficulty in managing my dyspraxic son and an upset 9 yr old daughter, concerned about detention for not completing online homework. I really have nothing positive to say.

Hi Davesquire

Sorry to hear the issues you had this weekend.

I can pick this up directly with customer services to ensure this is resolved ASAP. Please can you email me directly at jade.taylor@affiliatewindow.com with the issues you have had and a direct contact number and I can pass this on for you.

Thanks
    Jade- Representing EE
    I am the official company representative of EE. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • xannus
    xannus Posts: 141 Forumite
    Hi,

I recently switch my parents and myself to this deal, mine is ok but my parents phone number has been changed even though their old number should have been transferred with it (like mine was). They phoned up and were told that it would be changed back within 48hrs. 4 days later and it's still not happened. It is really terrible, no one can get in touch with them including the hospital. I feel bad for trying to help them save some money as now EE have messed it up for them.

Also on a different note, can anyone tell me if EE to EE home phone calls are free like with other providers? I can't find this info on their site.
  • EE
    xannus wrote: »
    Hi,

I recently switch my parents and myself to this deal, mine is ok but my parents phone number has been changed even though their old number should have been transferred with it (like mine was). They phoned up and were told that it would be changed back within 48hrs. 4 days later and it's still not happened. It is really terrible, no one can get in touch with them including the hospital. I feel bad for trying to help them save some money as now EE have messed it up for them.

Also on a different note, can anyone tell me if EE to EE home phone calls are free like with other providers? I can't find this info on their site.

Hi xannus

Sorry to hear your parents have had problems. Would you like to email me directly at jade.taylor@affiliatewindow.com with their details and I can pass this to customer services to pick this up directly.

Sorry again for the issues they have faced.

Thanks
    Jade- Representing EE
  • Ordered Phone & Broadband on24th October and received a go live date of 7th Nov.
    Presumed all was ok until I was cut off by current provider on 7th but line stayed dead. Phoned EE who said there was a problem.... too late to restore old provider so left without phone line until 11th Nov.

But, no Broadband.....
    It is now 11th Dec and I still have no broadband - tomorrow is the promised day (I have had many promises).
    I have phoned EE on numerours occasions, complained by E Mail and twice thorugh their online complaints - I have yet to receive a single call or mail from them.
    So very unhappy !
  • EE
    NJR01 wrote: »
    Ordered Phone & Broadband on24th October and received a go live date of 7th Nov.
    Presumed all was ok until I was cut off by current provider on 7th but line stayed dead. Phoned EE who said there was a problem.... too late to restore old provider so left without phone line until 11th Nov.

But, no Broadband.....
    It is now 11th Dec and I still have no broadband - tomorrow is the promised day (I have had many promises).
    I have phoned EE on numerours occasions, complained by E Mail and twice thorugh their online complaints - I have yet to receive a single call or mail from them.
    So very unhappy !

Hi NJR

Sorry to hear of the service issues you have faced. Would you like me to speak to customer services and pick thsi up with them? If so meial me at jade.taylor@affiliatewindow.com and I can pass on your details.

Thanks
    Jade- Representing EE
  • This thread is positioned as a thread where MSE wants our feedback. It would be very interesting to have some feedback in the other direction - the sheer amount of complaints from people who have lost their landline and/or broadband for a time, with poor customer service, with issues with the vouchers or other issues, suggest that perhaps this deal should come with more of a warning on the main site than it currently does.

There is now a text in red about issues to do with getting the vouchers, but nothing is mentioned about all the other (more serious) issues. On the pages about gas/electricity suppliers, MSE puts various warnings about the issues that people are reporting about suppliers. Why does MSE not do the same with broadband?

Anyone from MSE care to comment?
  • Roomeister wrote: »
    Ok.. Update

Had an email yesterday from a lady called Molly at affiliatewindow.com, asking for my "DKI" number, and my order date. Both of these will be on the first email you receive from EE. I responded yesterday.. nothing yet
    Update... Sorted!

The lady Molly came through. She emailed me (and others I guess, as I was blind copied) and a £120 Amazon voucher arrived. No continual emails from me, it just "worked".

Credit where credits due- thanks to her for her communication, and I have to say that the scheme worked!

Just in time for Xmas!! 😄
  • quarky
    quarky Posts: 52 Forumite
    Thanks Jade, my phone number is now working.

People shouldn't have to go through this and I hope some lessons are learnt here. I also feel sorry for the inevitable few who have to put up with disruption over the coming Xmas.

Thanks again though.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport