Couriers that definitely get a viewable signature.

Options
2»

Comments

• mrcol1000
    mrcol1000 Posts: 4,790 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    DPD get a signature or take a photo of the parcel left in the safe place specified. Both are accessible through their app. I think they also have geo tagging too.
  • forgotmyname
    forgotmyname Posts: 32,552 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Never had an issue with DPD, get a text first thing in the morning with a 2 hour time slot and the driver is usually outside right on the dot of the start time.

Just been lucky?
    Censorship Reigns Supreme in Troll City...

• RFW
    RFW Posts: 10,020 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Never had an issue with DPD, get a text first thing in the morning with a 2 hour time slot and the driver is usually outside right on the dot of the start time.

Just been lucky?
    Not in my experience you haven't. I get 5-10 deliveries a week from them with no problems. I usually get a one hour time slot. Their drivers always seem to be the happiest too, I know they tend to like the organised system.

Most couriers seem to be catching up to them and all seem better organised than they have been in the past. A couple of recent deliveries from UK Mail has pushed them up the rankings for me.
  • Tealblue
    Options
    RFW wrote: »
    Not in my experience you haven't. I get 5-10 deliveries a week from them with no problems. I usually get a one hour time slot. Their drivers always seem to be the happiest too, I know they tend to like the organised system.

Most couriers seem to be catching up to them and all seem better organised than they have been in the past. A couple of recent deliveries from UK Mail has pushed them up the rankings for me.

DPD is great - I especially like being able to track their driver 'live' on the map they provide!
  • D_Deb2k
    Options
    It is an issue with Ebay items sold for >£750. I've personally been let down by Parcelforce and UPS (who I paid extra to get a signature but then didn't) lately, so it would be nice to find out a courier who definitely get one.
  • D_Deb2k
    Options
    I just checked the DPD website but cannot see any reference to being able to see a signature online.
  • theonlywayisup
    theonlywayisup Posts: 16,031 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    D_Deb2k wrote: »
    It is an issue with Ebay items sold for >£750. I've personally been let down by Parcelforce and UPS (who I paid extra to get a signature but then didn't) lately, so it would be nice to find out a courier who definitely get one.

You don't need a signature under £750. Why pay extra?

Just use a decent service, with proof of delivery.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure