Superdrug clearance sale: Up to 90% off

Comments

• cmrule
    cmrule Posts: 241 Forumite
    Um.. I'm probably being thick but half of the stuff listed in the original post I cant find on the website now and the sale hasn't even started yet.
    Can anyone help me out here? Perhaps it is just the rubbish search on the site
  • reehsetin
    reehsetin Posts: 4,916
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    weird i wanted to see if the superdrug near me was open before i go to work tomorrow and its not even on their website, hope that means its not a special superdrug store and is still included in the sale!
    Yes Your Dukeiness :D
  • its basically what old stock each store has left in its warehouse that each store will be selling. I'm a manager for superdrug and every store will have a sale on but the higher turnover stores will have a bigger sale on than the smaller stores.

My store has even got hoovers, paddling pools and loads of hair dyes, shampoos etc.

Learn from the mistakes of others - you won't live long enough to make them all yourself.
  • Buttonmoons
    Buttonmoons Posts: 13,323 Forumite
    Will the products listed be on the website sale tomorrow? I really want that epilator but can't seem to find it on the website.
  • Sorry, i dont know as we dont have access to warehouse stock figures, only our own stores so i dont know what they will have in. They probably wont post any sale stuff until the last min and it also depends on wether they have any of that in the main warehouse. Alot of those quoted products sound like they are bits and bobs left lying in stores.

Best bet would be to ring up your local store and see if they will have any and perhaps they could reserve one.

Learn from the mistakes of others - you won't live long enough to make them all yourself.
  • So does anyone know if the online sale will be live just after midnight tonight?
    I may be shy, but that doesn't make me an angel ;)
  • Not sure, but I hope so (or at least soon after midnight), struggling to stay awake as it is :) How have other online sales done this?
  • System
    System Posts: 178,077
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Community Admin
    Few-none of the electrical items on this list are in stock in our store.

For example, the Babyliss 2000W (aka Pro Spreed) was replaced by the Babyliss 5533U (PS Professional) months ago.

It'll probably be random leftover stock depending on the store. I can't comment on the online store, but I'd imagine it'd be the same (leftover stock from the warehouse).

We always stock a lot of the smaller items: nappies, baby wipes, Radox range. So worth checking out if you want any of these items! :T
  • So does anyone know if the online sale will be live just after midnight tonight?

on another thread it states it starts at 8am

happy shopping everyone
  • carol9uk wrote: »
    on another thread it states it starts at 8am

happy shopping everyone

I hope not, I've been waiting up especially for it!

How sad is that............ :rolleyes:
    I may be shy, but that doesn't make me an angel ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure