E on manage your FIT account online

Hi Just signed up for this it says that it will speed up payments and simplify submitting readings.... they are very fast payers already..... Next reading due 16 July I will let you all know how it goes.
3.995kWP SSW facing. Commissioned 7 July 2011. 24 degree pitch + Solar Immersion installed May 2013, after two Solar Immersion lasting just over the guarantee period replaced with Solic 200... no problems since

Comments

• mickyduck wrote: »
    Hi Just signed up for this it says that it will speed up payments and simplify submitting readings.... they are very fast payers already..... Next reading due 16 July I will let you all know how it goes.

How did you sign up?
  • mickyduck
    mickyduck Posts: 334 Forumite
    just replied to their email,
    3.995kWP SSW facing. Commissioned 7 July 2011. 24 degree pitch + Solar Immersion installed May 2013, after two Solar Immersion lasting just over the guarantee period replaced with Solic 200... no problems since
  • mickyduck wrote: »
    just replied to their email,

Thanks for the response.

I haven't received any emails from E.on for a very long time so it looks like I will have to continue ringing in my meter readings for the time being.
  • margin
    margin Posts: 35 Forumite
    Think this may be only for those people that also have their energy provided by Eon. (It appears that you need an Eon account number to sign-up) :(
  • Former_E.ON_Company_Representative:_Malc
    Former_E.ON_Company_Representative:_Malc Posts: 6,558 Organisation Representative
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Hi All

Thought I'd pop on with a bit of information about the new FIT pages on our website.

These have only just been released and it's early days yet. To be honest, we're still on a learning curve so apologies if it's not quite right at the mo. We'll be continuing to improve things over the coming months.

For those of you with an online E.ON account for gas or electricity (imported), there's a tab on the 'Your Account' page once you've logged in.

It's next to the 'Saving Energy Toolkit,' 'Fuel/Dual Fuel' tabs near the top of the page. If you select this, it'll take you to the FIT screens.

If you've only FIT with us, you'll go straight to these pages once logged in.

Among the new screens are details of payments made, next payment date and generation history. It'll also be possible to send us your meter readings this way.

It's being rolled out in stages so some of you may not have received notification yet.

I've only recently seen it myself so sorry if I'm a bit sketchy. I have, though, been talking to the guy who developed it so, if you've any particular concerns/observations, let me know. I'll be happy to pass them on.

Thanks all.

Malc
    Official Company Representative
    I am an official company representative of E.ON. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • I haven't received any notification mail but I have just registered at https://www.eonenergy.com/for-your-home/your-account/register using the account number printed on my last FIT statement.

Site looks pretty slick with a payment summary, meter reading status and a link to enter your meter reading if due. It also has further links to display your generation history, tariff plans and statements.

My next meter reading is due on Friday so lets hope there aren't any teething problems. Fingers crossed.
  • mickyduck
    Dont see how they can improve on their already very efficient service but lets see if managing on line rather than email is any different.
  • I haven't received any notification mail but I have just registered at https://www.eonenergy.com/for-your-home/your-account/register using the account number printed on my last FIT statement.

Site looks pretty slick with a payment summary, meter reading status and a link to enter your meter reading if due. It also has further links to display your generation history, tariff plans and statements.

My next meter reading is due on Friday so lets hope there aren't any teething problems. Fingers crossed.

Submitted meter reading last Thursday evening and money arrived in my bank account today (Thursday).

Can't grumble at that.
  • mickyduck
    mickyduck wrote: »
    Dont see how they can improve on their already very efficient service but lets see if managing on line rather than email is any different.

Money in the bank 18/07/2014 4 Days. Not bad at all and with the site tools / history well worth doing
  • Former_E.ON_Company_Representative:_Malc
    Former_E.ON_Company_Representative:_Malc Posts: 6,558 Organisation Representative
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Afternoon all.

Just a quick update about our new online FIT tool. We've made changes and some of the information I posted previously doesn't now apply.

For customers who've a conventional online electricity and gas account, please ignore the bit I posted above about the tab on the log in screen.

To use the new screens, customers who already have an online energy account with us need to register the FIT account number as well (not the original FIT number). This can be done now as follows.

Please go to our website and register with the same email address and password used on the conventional energy account.

When logging in, enter the email address as the User ID followed by the password. This will give the option of choosing to view the FIT or the usual energy account.

At the moment, though, it's not possible to switch between the two. To go from one account to another, it'll be necessary to log out and then log back in again.

Also, the FIT account has a gas icon showing next to it. This is clearly wrong and has been raised with our IT guys. It'll disappear in the not too distant future.

Hope this helps anyone interested in the new facility. I'll keep updating if anything else changes.

Malc
    Official Company Representative
    I am an official company representative of E.ON. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure