How often can you switch?

I'm assuming there are policies in place to prevent you switching providers every month and racking up lot's of cashback?

I'm looking at switching all of my utilities.
Sense is not common.

Comments

• Woby_Tide
    Woby_Tide Posts: 5,344 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    I'm not sure but I thought there was something like a 90 day limit or something(i.e. 1 quarters bill)

that said I can't find any proof yet, just remember being told by one of the companies (though they probably lied to put me off)

edit: OK so they probably lied according to http://www.saveonyourbills.co.uk/elecFaq.php#b2

though if you are choosing the cheapest anyway the number of times you need to change is probably minimal hopefully
  • voucher
    voucher Posts: 120 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Ive just swapaed today with no problem and i'm in the process of of moving to another supplyer as we speak, all i was told was that it will take 28 days to sort it out, so i wiill get a bill for that period of 28 days from the supplier who is just taking over now, and my new bills will come from the supplyer i,ve just moved to today. a bit confusing i know but the moral of the story is you can move and choose who supply you anytime you want to.
    If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague
  • When SEEBOARD were offering free mobile phones to new customers, I signed up, pocketed the phone, and then swapped straight back to my original suppliers (who were the cheapest).
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure