Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Comments

• mrsmac10
    mrsmac10 Posts: 4,676 Forumite
    Help required please

I am trying to post a picture of our newest family member but although I have resized with tiny pic I cant upload

The instruction on post one are not for tiny pic
    TIA
  • HILLBERN
    HILLBERN Posts: 3,125
    First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Forumite
    Hello HILLBERN and thanks for the update.

Were you able to confirm with your son if he has the sort of heating system I talked about last week? I ask because, if he has, this part of the business (Heat) is looked after separately from our conventional electricity and gas supplies. They have their own complaints process as well as an individual website. More specific details, including how to contact their complaints team, are on this website (heateonenergy). It'll save your son some time if he goes directly down this path.

Sorry if I'm assuming wrongly HILLBERN. Let me know if I am and I'll try again.

Malc

Hello Malc, sorry I have no idea, things are on hold at present as he is currently in Singapore...Thanks for you info and advice I will pass it on
  • HILLBERN
    Forumite
    Although im feeling carp, cough, sore throat, sniffles and feeling lethargic...I felt I need to go shoplifting today...:rotfl::rotfl:

First stop Argoose for the c+c lego glitch from last week.
    My local store didn't stock what I wanted so 25mile round trip:( so I have to make it worthwhile
    2nd stop gweggs for our free roll + drink via the code from ap
    3rd stop sd hair dye for dd 15p:eek:
    4th stop boots nail varnish and lip gloss 89p (90% off) but I didn't buy
    5th stop - I couldn't resist chocolate factory shop outlet..spent £6 of real money :eek::eek: I forgot my mantra card:eek::eek:
    6th stop T - and they had the mags:) this was the only store out of 5 that we have been to that had them...so armed with 6 coupons, 6 yogurt pkt + fillers all worked well:)

thanks to whoever first posted the yogurts:T

now home feeling shattered , coffee I think...anyone care to join me? but beware of my germs
  • HILLBERN
    Forumite
    1xBRUSSELS SPROUTS LOOSE CLASS 1 0.073kg £0.11 n/a n/a n/a
    1x CARROTS LOOSE CLASS 1 0.05kg £0.03 n/a n/a n/a
    1x BROCCOLI LOOSE 0.006kg £0.01 n/a n/a n/a
    1x MAOAM GIANT STRIPES 15G £0.09 † £0.10 £0.10 n/a
    1x SWIZZELS MATLOW WINE GUMMIES SINGLE 16G £0.08n/an/a n/a
    1x SWIZZELS DRUMSTICK LOLLY - £0.08 † n/a n/a n/a
    1x BARRATT FLUMPS 12G - £0.09 † £0.10 n/an/a
    1x HARIBO STARMIX MINI BAG 16G - £0.08 £0.10 £0.10 n/a
    1x HARIBO TANGFASTICS MINI BAG 16G - £0.08 † n/a £0.10 n/a
    2x YEO VALLEY BIO. LIGHT YOG S/BERRY 4X100G £5.00 n/a £2.50 n/a
    1x YEO VALLEY BIO. LIGHT BL/BERRY YOG 4X100G £2.50n/a £1.25 n/a
    3x YEO VALLEY BIO. LIGHT PEACH 4X100G £7.50n/a £3.75n/a
    Tesco comparable total
    £0.26 £15.25 £0.00
    Competitor shop total£0.30 £7.80 £0.00
    The difference -£0.04 £7.45 £0.00

My T shop..charge a little much for the sprouts, but compensated with the broccoli :rotfl::rotfl:
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,863
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Evening all:D
    Not caught up yet and cooking tea, so i will be back, much to the disappointment of some :p
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • michaels
    michaels Posts: 27,949
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    tomorra shoppy woppy

See wot WonTwo has on offer.

Hopefully points or whatever will show on my Sub apps on my 2 phoneys. Buy BOGOF for each, give the free ones away to people needing thwm, eat one and keep one for Turdsday, have points for another two as an emergency backup :)
    How much do they cost? about £3 ?? so pay £6.

Go to T, hopefully 5 peeza different flavas and 6 fillers (£1 cost) and get £4 free shopping.

I think you need to spend at least 3.49 at underpass to get the 500 points?

Mushrooms are food of the devil so only 4 Doctors for us assuming I can get some vouchers. Filler against S - I notice you can do two free Happy Downs of each flavour on clicksnap - don't really know what to do with my stash though - perhaps put them into the DKs (13, 12, 9) pack lunches?
    I think....
  • HILLBERN
    Forumite
    bubbs wrote: »
    Evening all:D
    Not caught up yet and cooking tea, so i will be back, much to the disappointment of some :p

Just to let you know Bubbs, I was thinking you don't need a passport when you come and visit me in sunny hunny..:D
    you must be due a trip here again soon?
  • I have a question about them. Why is it always the yellow crocuses that show first ????????? I honestly have never actually looked up the answer so I don't know if it is out there, but I have noticed that it is ALWAYS the yellow that show first :eek:

I've just seen a garden full of blue ones, according to its owner they are an early variety.

Maybe your yellow ones are an early variety too.
    “All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.”

• michaels
    michaels Posts: 27,949
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    I got a few this morning at about 09:30

:cool: ermmmm.... I am sure I didn't get 2,500 :eek:

Expensive day today, went to harvester and got 2 all-in breakfasts, all the usual stuff plus fruit bar, fruit juices and coghees, plus 2nds :o

cost £16.98
    less 20% using AA discount £3.40
    £13.58
    left to pay
    less droid £10.00
    paid cash £3.58

a shop M&S food for 2 x 2 slices cheesecake (buy 1 get 2nd 1/2 price),£4.12, 3 x double packs biscuits at £1.50 total £8.62 less MS £5 and MS £3 = 62p

Two coughees at Nerd, ta very mych O3, fwee

Now burping and farting in comfort of home.

Total cash spend £4.20

Just worked out I have 133 in M&S 3 and 5s to get rid of by the end of April - we need a plan, never normally buy food in M&S and only other stuff in sale. Do the droids work on YS food? Does M&S have a food website so I could investigate prices in advance?
    I think....
  • HILLBERN
    Forumite
    michaels wrote: »
    Just worked out I have 133 in M&S 3 and 5s to get rid of by the end of April - we need a plan, never normally buy food in M&S and only other stuff in sale. Do the droids work on YS food? Does M&S have a food website so I could investigate prices in advance?

Thursday I think they have the Chinese meal deal..for £10 but paying £2 in money...
    little bottles of wine under £3 or perhaps big bottle using a £3+£5
    I bought clothes using 3+5 + £2 cash returned and had money on a credit note...but that was such a faff I wont do that again.
    the ap works on offer items, reduced items if its on sel but NOt ys items.
    also you can use more than 1 coke at a time
    that's what I have found in my store,
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family