Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Comments

• braveheart60uk
    braveheart60uk Posts: 3,119 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Apologies if already pointed out. in a hurry.

OS 6 flavours CoS and new 6 for 3 HIPPy offer on shopmium combined with brand Match should make 6 of each cost £3.85 net no fillers required. someone please post the maths and correct me if wrong
  • curl_girl
    curl_girl Posts: 4,622 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Thanks for mentioning the q/Superdrug offer.
    Ordered one my favourite perfumes.
    Lacoste touch of pink 90ml £28.
    Looked on shoes and it's £52 on there!
    Added the wipes, a few mens deodorant and hair colours.
    £52, tracked 21.75cb so just over £30 If everything goes to plan.
    Thanks again.
    curl girl with a space - even though there is no space in my cupboard!!!
  • curl_girl
    curl_girl Posts: 4,622 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post

Thanks.
    Site was slow.
    Tried not to break it! :D
    curl girl with a space - even though there is no space in my cupboard!!!
  • Adsa - dishwasher tablets

Large range of tabs RTC in Asda, including both Finish and Fairy.
    I got a box of 90 Finish for £4.50.

QA
  • mrsmac10
    mrsmac10 Posts: 4,676 Forumite
    From quidco rep

all,

Worry not as the Superdrug 50% flash rate for all online sales is legit and runs until 3pm today (17/03/2016).

You will be able to make use of that rate on Sale items too... So happy days :)

However, do not use your Superdrug points card to make that purchase or use any discount codes during your purchase as that will invalidate your cashback.

-

@rickztp1 - Your purchase should still track into your account within 48 hrs, and not be affected by the fact that you are re-directed to the PayPal website to authorise that payment.

If that does not track in, don't worry as you can get that manually tracking by raising a claim here: https://www.quidco.com/new-enquiry/

This will get that showing in your account, in your claims tab here: https://www.quidco.com/activity/claims

And that'll be processed, whilst you will be kept informed of it's progress via the notifications on your account.

If the re-direction is to taking the PayPal app rather than the website, do let us know.

Thanks,

Joseph
    Quidco Rep

Thanks I just ordered a second electric toothbrush not linked to my card the first one can be returned
  • locarr
    locarr Posts: 8,298 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Afternoon ALL!
    image.php?u=1613496&dateline=1337089225 image.php?u=1613496&dateline=1337089225 image.php?u=1613496&dateline=1337089225 image.php?u=1613496&dateline=1337089225 image.php?u=1613496&dateline=1337089225
    "He that lieth down with dogs shall rise up with fleas" Benjamin Franklin

bilge© copyright all rights reserved
  • ilovetoshop
    ilovetoshop Posts: 3,202 Forumite
    mrsmac10 wrote: »
    Thanks I just ordered a second electric toothbrush not linked to my card the first one can be returned

I wish we could shout TM as I think she wanted some perfume :cool:
    One cannot change the past, but one can ruin the present by worrying over the future.
  • I wish we could shout TM as I think she wanted some perfume :cool:

I'll try now..
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    I'm staying a month and dh for two weeks. Decided to pay a bit! extra and do the shorter flights, 22hrs as opposed to 37 - 40! They have recently moved into their own house and have a pool so will make great use of that. The school he teaches at owns a lakeside camping ground with chalets etc and we can stay there free for a couple of nights and explore that ares as well.:)

That sounds fab. The shorter flights will be well worth the money x
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited 17 March 2017 at 5:08PM
    afternoon all

thanks for the heads up regarding SD - I've been dithering the problem regarding the hair dryer/heated brush combo all week without coming to any conclusions

So I had a look and found a BaByliss Big Hair and free collection from store so I can collect tomorrow afternoon

I could really have gone via paypal to pay but for safety I used the usual credit card

I cant see anything about the 50% not working for electricals so fingers crossed. But it tracked within half an hour £18.25 to go into the paid column by August 7th - I've out it on the calendar to remind us all :)
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure