Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • drseager
    • By drseager 11th Aug 17, 8:59 PM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    drseager
    Tax Free Childcare
    • 11th Aug 17, 8:59 PM
    Tax Free Childcare 11th Aug 17 at 8:59 PM
    Hello!

Has anyone successfully applied for the government tax free childcare scheme that launched in April? For four months now my account has been sitting at the point where it says that my application is being considered but apart from that I have heard nothing!! I have read an article today which suggests that applicants may be eligible for compensation but it seems to jump between referring to the tax free childcare and 30 free hours scheme.
Page 1
    • Icequeen99
    • By Icequeen99 11th Aug 17, 9:42 PM
    • 3,376 Posts
    • 2,296 Thanks
    Icequeen99
    • 11th Aug 17, 9:42 PM
    • 11th Aug 17, 9:42 PM
    You need to phone the helpline, sounds like a technical glitch.

https://childcare-support.tax.service.gov.uk/help/%2F

IQ
    • richboxy
    • By richboxy 16th Aug 17, 2:04 PM
    • 4 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    richboxy
    • 16th Aug 17, 2:04 PM
    • 16th Aug 17, 2:04 PM
    Not been able to fund my account since opening it over 2 months ago. I've reported the problem and i still cant fund it and ive heard nothing about it being sorted. Meanwhile im having to pay full childcare costs with no help.

Whats the article you have read regarding compensation?
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,266Posts Today

7,840Users online

Martin's Twitter