Options

Comments

• Poppycat
    Poppycat Posts: 19,913 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Anyone applied for this offer lately?

As I need some new bulbs. Thanks

https://www.energyefficiency.powergen.co.uk/advicecentre/category6/Lighting.htm

They wont send them with info you give them over phone you have to write to them with what benefits you have. I asked them why do we have to do this when we can give you our information over the phone? They said I had to give them my signature. How strange. I very muhc doubt they will check whether your are entitled to them or not.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [/FONT]
  • nick14me
    Options
    Thanks for this one , I can now replace some more ordinary light bulbs with energy(money)saving ones , once again thanks
  • Rikki
    Rikki Posts: 21,625 Forumite
    Options
    Poppycat wrote:
    Anyone applied for this offer lately?

As I need some new bulbs. Thanks

https://www.energyefficiency.powergen.co.uk/advicecentre/category6/Lighting.htm

They wont send them with info you give them over phone you have to write to them with what benefits you have. I asked them why do we have to do this when we can give you our information over the phone? They said I had to give them my signature. How strange. I very muhc doubt they will check whether your are entitled to them or not.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [/FONT]

I was going to send off for some for my Mum. How would the signature bit work then? :confused:
    £2 Coins Savings Club 2012 is £4 :).............................NCFC member No: 00005.........

......................................................................TCNC member No: 00008
    NPFM 21
  • Poppycat
    Poppycat Posts: 19,913 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    I'm not sure I just asked why do we have to write and they told me that they need my signature and what we are in receipt of. I coudl be any Tom !!!!!! or Harry though I really dont see the point in telling them what I get and provide signature I could very well be a millionaire for all they care
  • mosaic_2
    mosaic_2 Posts: 105 Forumite
    Options
    Hi,

I have sent it off today.. without a stamp - this is ok I presume as it says FREEPOST on address !?

See if they get here before the snow does.

thanks again

x
    :www:If you've got time, please sign the government petition online that 'ME is Real' :)
    HALIFAX Statements request letter sent 30 March. Statements received 05 June 1st Letter sent 03 July 07 2nd Letter(threaten court action)sent 17th July 07
    BARCLAYS
    Statements request letter sent 03 April. Statements received 26 May 1st Letter sent 27th July 07!
  • mosaic_2
    Options
    Just thought I'd mention ..

I received four energy saving light bulbs (a wee while back now) and our house now pulsates less energy, and hopefully we are a tad more in pocket too.

Thank you OP.
    :www:If you've got time, please sign the government petition online that 'ME is Real' :)
    HALIFAX Statements request letter sent 30 March. Statements received 05 June 1st Letter sent 03 July 07 2nd Letter(threaten court action)sent 17th July 07
    BARCLAYS
    Statements request letter sent 03 April. Statements received 26 May 1st Letter sent 27th July 07!
  • lewt
    lewt Posts: 9,158 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    nice1 i'll have a go at this. as im now on benifits for a while, the benifits of being on benifits are good.
    If i upset you don't stress, never forget that god aint finished with me yet.
  • Tinman
    Tinman Posts: 880 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Got mine today:beer:
  • minibug
    minibug Posts: 144 Forumite
    Options
    i take it you need to be with powergen
    its not only old people who are disabled
    Aaron born: 3 june 2007:j
    chloe born: 13 june 2009:j
  • mosaic_2
    Options
    Nope you don't need to be with powergen! I ain't and I got mine.

:idea:
    BARCLAYS
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure