Anyone else taking Lionbridge Exam next week?

1242243244245246248»

Comments

• So that's been 8 weeks since I applied and just received the email saying that they have filled their quota but will keep me on record for future positions...disappointing.
  • So that's been 8 weeks since I applied and just received the email saying that they have filled their quota but will keep me on record for future positions...disappointing.

Me too GlasgowWest :-(
  • Can anyone tell me the pass rate for the exam or how long after you have taken it they get back to you? many thanks
  • Hi - I took the Lionbridge exam last week - does anyone know what the pass rate is? or how long it usually takes for them to get back to you? Many thanks.
  • Hi Everyone,

I'm new and after reading the MSE 'make money online' article, I applied for a Lionbridge role. Specifically that of 'French Personalized Internet Assessor - Switzerland'. I'm British, but have be living in Switzerland for the last 7 years.

I can certainly commit to 10 hours a week, perhaps more. I don't know exactly how much is pays, but I'm working on the ranges given in pounds and thinking something equivalent in Swiss Francs.

Is anyone else working in French or in Switzerland?
  • I failed part one last week and have a 2nd chance this week.

Reading through the guidelines, I didn't get access to it till the day the exam was due last time so making the most of it this time. Any tips?
    Debt £7976 | Savings £350Aims: Buy first home 2026-8. £20k deposit

I had that then a few weeks later got an invite.
    Debt £7976 | Savings £350Aims: Buy first home 2026-8. £20k deposit
  • Kez14_2
    Kez14_2 Posts: 15 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Anyone signed up for this recently? What do you actually have to do and how is the payment calculated? Is the exam hard? Thanks
  • SpreadableToast
    SpreadableToast Posts: 196 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper
    edited 19 August 2020 at 3:00PM
    Kez14_2 said:
    Anyone signed up for this recently? What do you actually have to do and how is the payment calculated? Is the exam hard? Thanks
    Nobody can really answer that question because A) There are a variety of different positions doing very different jobs and B ) There's an NDA so discussing almost anything to do with it on public forums isn't allowed.
  • Kez14_2
    Kez14_2 Posts: 15 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Aw right ok. Is it data entry or research? 
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback