Blue Disabled Badge Questions???

Hi There

I have just received a phone call from my GP saying he has filled in the forms for the Blue Disabled badge and for the local council to fit a stair lift and make our bathroom into a walk in shower room due to. He was fully supportive and was very pleasant. Said if I need anything-to contact him. He said it must be very frustrating being 30 and living the way I do :eek:

This is a major break through for me as I was seriously considering moving doctors, Im glad I dont have to start over :T

Anyway, I didnt know he had been sent the papers to fill in for the Blue Badge but received some forms this morning from the lady who did my assessment a few weeks ago, so assume she has got the ball rolling.

What does having the Blue Badge mean exactly? GP said that I should receive it within 6 weeks. I need to get 2 passport pictures-dont know how im gonna do this as i cant get out much at the moment. Hubby is going to ask local printer if they would accept a digital picture from his camera and print in passport size. I cant actually drive being so ill and cant use my legs or hands properly, but hubby is my full time carer-is this ok?

Any advice would be much apreciated.

Penny-Pincher!!
xxx
To repeat what others have said, requires education, to challenge it,
requires brains!
FEB GC/DIESEL £200/4 WEEKS

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing