IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

UKCPS and winning in court

Comments

• How naive you lot are. UKCPS has won more court cases than I have had hot dinners (and I have had a few of those). All ignore gets you is a big fat CCJ. Barely a week goes by without another legendary UKCPS court win.

We particularly like facing the "Eagles". Never lost against them yet
  • anewman
    anewman Posts: 9,200
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    edited 12 October 2010 at 8:57PM
    Have you thought of using names other than Peter to troll? Or would that be too obvious? Still unable to provide case numbers and any more than a list of 4 I see, which are probably bogus.

As yet no conclusive evidence of a single win by UKCPS, despite the claims of numerous.
  • dacouch
    dacouch Posts: 21,637
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    Petertit wrote: »
    How naive you lot are. UKCPS has won more court cases than I have had hot dinners (and I have had a few of those). All ignore gets you is a big fat CCJ. Barely a week goes by without another legendary UKCPS court win.

Everyone beats Crystal Palace
  • dacouch
    dacouch Posts: 21,637
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    anewman wrote: »
    Have you thought of using names other than Peter to troll? Or would that be too obvious? Still unable to provide case numbers and any more than a list of 4 I see, which are probably bogus.

I think his choice of name is getting more accurate, he just needs to drop the peter from the current name
  • Kite2010
    Kite2010 Posts: 4,304
    First Anniversary First Post Home Insurance Hacker! Car Insurance Carver!
    Forumite
    How naive you lot are. UKCPS has won more court cases than I have had hot dinners (and I have had a few of those). All ignore gets you is a big fat CCJ. Barely a week goes by without another legendary UKCPS court win.

Poor Peter unable to afford hot dinners because not enough people are fooling for his company's invoices anymore. I shall be sending you a penny, but forgetting to put a stamp on the envelope :p
  • anewman
    Forumite
    Kite2010 wrote: »
    Poor Peter unable to afford hot dinners because not enough people are fooling for his company's invoices anymore. I shall be sending you a penny, but forgetting to put a stamp on the envelope :p
    Don't forget the "£60 Cheque for PCN enclosed" scrawled across the envelope :D
  • Go ahead and laugh. The laugh is on you. Here are some more cases:

ukcps/ McCarthy/Wigan
    ukcps/Baines/Liverpool
    ukcps/Sidwell/Birmingham
    ukcps/Vaughan/Blackpool

What say you doubters now?
  • Kite2010
    Kite2010 Posts: 4,304
    First Anniversary First Post Home Insurance Hacker! Car Insurance Carver!
    Forumite
    edited 12 October 2010 at 9:20PM
    Prove it with proper court case numbers.

Oh wait, you can't do that because they don't exist as your making up random names and locations.
  • anewman
    Forumite
    Go ahead and laugh. The laugh is on you. Here are some more cases:

ukcps/ McCarthy/Wigan
    ukcps/Baines/Liverpool
    ukcps/Sidwell/Birmingham
    ukcps/Vaughan/Blackpool
    Any case numbers yet? The pointless posts do nothing other than to prove your only methods involve scare power. Still no conclusive wins for UKCPS.

I have some cases where UKCPS brought a case and lost.

ukcps/O'Reilly - Leeds
    ukcps/Shelly - Huddersfield
    ukcps/Cleveland - Sidcup
    ukcps/Griffin - London
    ukcps/Cameron - Birmingham
    ukcps/Hamilton - Liverpool

See random names and places mean nothing. Cases above are fake, including peter's, unless they can be substantiated.
  • trisontana
    trisontana Posts: 9,472
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Come on Peter, answer my question. How many appeals have the "ethical UKCPS" allowed when simple mistakes made by disabled drivers? I am sure you chums at Mobilise would like to know as well.
    What part of "A whop bop-a-lu a whop bam boo" don't you understand?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure