New eBay seller hub

2»

Comments

• Can't see how to get the buyers post code to appear in the awaiting dispatch section. I think it can't be done. Working from names alone is not good enough, occasionally there are purchases on the same day from people with the same name. So, even though it's only occasional, you have to click into every single sale record to prevent it.
    Warning: any unnecessary disclaimers appearing under my posts do not bear any connection with reality, either intended, accidental or otherwise. Your statutory rights are not affected.
  • m1kjm
    m1kjm Posts: 1,264 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Briefer workaround:

Hover mouse on My eBay option and select Summary - Hover on Activity section and Select “Sell”, Bookmark page.
  • Tonight, mine changed with no warning. Noticed I had 2 good days selling (for me), and today as they are working on it - nothing sold - coincidence ??
    Always have 00.00 at the end of your mortgage and one day it will all be 0's :dance:
    MF[STRIKE] March 2030[/STRIKE] Yes that does say 2030 :eek: Mortgage Free 21.12.18 _party_
    Now a Part Timer from 27.10.19
  • qsk
    qsk Posts: 424 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Yes, mine switched over to Hub as well after making a few sales with their £1 fee offer. I followed the great step-by-step from theonlywayisup above and reinstated selling manager. Keep finger crossed that they will not attempt again...
  • mimi1234
    mimi1234 Posts: 7,949 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    You can opt out. I have to keep doing it though!!

How do you opt out please?

This new interface is doing my head in. I logged in and it was showing me these new things and I just want to go back to how it was. HELP!
  • charlies_mum
    charlies_mum Posts: 8,118 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    edited 28 September 2017 at 3:35PM
    Does anyone know where the contact eBay option is hidden ? I have over 600 listings which contain the logo if the third party site I used to list my items and I now need to remove it and I'm hoping eBay will have a quick way of doing it

Also, how do you access the sellers discussion boards ? It almost as though eBay are hiding the link

Edit : Found the Help & Contact link and I've booked a call back. The waiting time is 18 minutes !! I still can't find the discussions boards
    You're only young once, but you can be immature forever :D
  • charlies mum, try this, go into one of the listings and click "Revise", then on the next page click on the html tab under description. Copy the html line for the company logo you want to remove.
    Go into "Active Listings", click down on "Edit", and "Edit all 600" listings, and you should be able to remove the same line of text in this case your html automatically from all listings.
    Warning: any unnecessary disclaimers appearing under my posts do not bear any connection with reality, either intended, accidental or otherwise. Your statutory rights are not affected.
  • mimi1234 wrote: »
    How do you opt out please?

This new interface is doing my head in. I logged in and it was showing me these new things and I just want to go back to how it was. HELP!

Post 8.Post 8.
  • Does anyone know where the contact eBay option is hidden ? I have over 600 listings which contain the logo if the third party site I used to list my items and I now need to remove it and I'm hoping eBay will have a quick way of doing it

Also, how do you access the sellers discussion boards ? It almost as though eBay are hiding the link

Edit : Found the Help & Contact link and I've booked a call back. The waiting time is 18 minutes !! I still can't find the discussions boards

Try this https://community.ebay.co.uk/t5/Discussion-Boards/ct-p/13
  • soolin
    soolin Posts: 72,199 Ambassador
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Does anyone know where the contact eBay option is hidden ? I have over 600 listings which contain the logo if the third party site I used to list my items and I now need to remove it and I'm hoping eBay will have a quick way of doing it

The only way I've found to get to the community boards is to go to the eBay help pages and scroll right down to the bottom and there is a community link there. I haven't found it anywhere else et.
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the eBay, Auctions, Car Boot & Jumble Sales, Boost Your Income, Praise, Vents & Warnings, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning , UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know.. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure