Three choices in life; Give up, Give in or Give all you've got!!

Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,186 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Blimey that was a quick hike.
    I hope they let you know in advance.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • beanielou wrote: »
    Blimey that was a quick hike.
    I hope they let you know in advance.

Nope :mad:
    Debts @ LBM £23,729.31. Debts @ 08/04/2016 £0 :j
    Best win so far - holiday to Florida
  • beanielou

Blimey that's not on.
    I would be having a strong word with them:mad:
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• Knit_Witch
    Knit_Witch Posts: 4,436 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post

That's not on! We got a letter yesterday from our provider explaining the raise from 1st December :(
    Must use my stash up!
  • Brilliant news on MIL's complaint!!

Im still waiting for our mortgage letter! x
    Mummytogirls x

• Sun_Addict
    Sun_Addict Posts: 21,249 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    That's very unfair putting up your mortgage without telling you, I think a complaint is in order. I'm so pleased I fixed the rate of my remortgage for its term at least I know what I'll be paying out for the next 7 years.
    Christmas Savings 2024 £252.38/£600 April NSD:2 April Surveys £
  • I think the mortgage thing has been to do with the fact that DWP pay an amount towards the mortgage as part of DH’s benefit, so we are supposed to just know that the shortfall amount we pay can vary. Except it hasn’t until this month :mad:.

DH had a partial seizure yesterday and has been all over the place head/mood wise :(. We didn’t go to chub club and I’ve eaten my weight (which is a lot!) in sweet things to cheer me up so next week’s weigh in probably won’t be pretty.

Quote has been accepted for respite break, so just waiting for the finds now and then it can all be booked :j.

Mr T wouldn’t take a 50p off coupon despite it being in date, so I emailed the manufacturer to complain, and they’ve sent me a £1 voucher as an apology. So a 100% increase for a little bit of fuss :D.(
  • beanielou
    Boo to the partial seizure :(

• beanielou
    Good news on the break though :)

• DH has continued with the ‘waves’ today, so that’s 3 full days non stop :(. He had another angry outburst last night and DS1 and I coped it (verbally, it’s never physical!). When DH calmed down he said it’s because he gets petrified that I’ll leave him and that the boys will grow up hating him. Odd, because it’s only his angry behaviour that will cause that!

Been to see Paddington 2 at the cinema today, which I prebooked earlier on in the week. MiL is a huge Paddington fan, so we took her too. Unfortunately we have used all our free tickets, so apart from Carers admission, it was full price :eek:. We all loved it though.

5.20pm and I’ve already got my pjs and dressing gown on! Feeling like I want to hibernate :(. Wish I had wine!!
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport