Sub Prime Credit Thread Part II

1997998999100010011003»

Comments

• Parki_2
    Parki_2 Posts: 567 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Duggie reading that bit on the bottom about improving my credit file I noticed about your 2 RBS current accounts. On my Experian credit report my RBS is not showing. Does yours show in Experian? Im glad mine doesnt show as im always overdrawn but just wondering why.
  • duggie1982
    duggie1982 Posts: 717 Forumite
    Not sure mate just got callcredit report the now but expecting the others in the next week

But check out http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=1033817

It says RBS report to all 3
  • Parki_2
    Parki_2 Posts: 567 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Yeah I read that but I havent sent for my Equifax or Call Credit reports yet. I intend to do that soon though. Just wondered why my RBS current account isnt on that. Hopefully it wont be on my others either. Ive had the account for about 20 years though.
  • thriftymomma
    thriftymomma Posts: 1,107 Forumite
    Parki wrote: »
    Yeah I read that but I havent sent for my Equifax or Call Credit reports yet. I intend to do that soon though. Just wondered why my RBS current account isnt on that. Hopefully it wont be on my others either. Ive had the account for about 20 years though.

The length of time you have held the account is why it is not shown. HTH
    Got Halifax Classic to reduce my interest rate by 5% woohoo - 10/06/08 Thanks MSE!
    Another 3% shaved off 10/12/08
    ANOTHER 4 % June 09:beer:
  • Morning all,

I received a letter from Ulster yesterday regarding my appeal - they have asked for 3 months bank statements. Just wondering if anyone has successfully appealed with Ulster and got a cc from them? Is it worthwhile me sending of the statements or am I likely to just get a big fat no anyway!?

Not heard from Citi yet regarding appeal with them...

thanks
  • Innocent_Guy
    Innocent_Guy Posts: 5,369 Forumite
    Morning all,

I received a letter from Ulster yesterday regarding my appeal - they have asked for 3 months bank statements. Just wondering if anyone has successfully appealed with Ulster and got a cc from them? Is it worthwhile me sending of the statements or am I likely to just get a big fat no anyway!?

Not heard from Citi yet regarding appeal with them...

thanks

Proliant and Cif have successfully appealed.

They will only offer you the card if your bank statement show affordability.
    If you are in you O/D month on month there is no point sending them in

If not you stand a chance

Best of luck
    Bank Accounts - Barlcays Premier[/B] - £1000 o/d, HSBC - £200 o/d- First Direct - £500
    Credit Cards - Barclaycard £2000 - Silver Card £1300 - Flybe £7500 - HSBC £1000 - First Direct £2500 First Direct Gold £3000
    6 credit accounts closed in 2010!

Official SOS Club number 001 - Dry until 01.07.10
  • Proliant and Cif have successfully appealed.

They will only offer you the card if your bank statement show affordability.
    If you are in you O/D month on month there is no point sending them in

If not you stand a chance

Best of luck

thanks for this - don't have an o/d and my account is always in good order - healthy salary going in each month so keep your fingers crossed for me!
  • sutton111 wrote: »
    Have you found out which card they have offered you yet?

just got another pin through for card
    its a pin for visa electron card.still dont know what account is deffinatley.
    littlewoods/littlewoods direct/marshall ward/kays/greatuniversal/empire stores/addittions/grattans/next/ambrose wilson.barclay card/cap1/bos/vanquis gold/vodafone/3 .dell finance/currys finance
    Official SOS Club number 009 - Dry until 18.11.2009
  • opened a studio account for o/h.just got invoice through.
    apr 44.9% but 29.5 if you pay by dd.thats a big difference
    littlewoods/littlewoods direct/marshall ward/kays/greatuniversal/empire stores/addittions/grattans/next/ambrose wilson.barclay card/cap1/bos/vanquis gold/vodafone/3 .dell finance/currys finance
    Official SOS Club number 009 - Dry until 18.11.2009
  • PROLIANT
    PROLIANT Posts: 6,396 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Just a quick reminder guy's, this thread will be locked at some point today, as I stated in my last post you can decide between yourselves who want's to carry the thread on to Part III.

Regards

Proilant
    Since when has the world of computer software design been about what people want? This is a simple question of evolution. The day is quickly coming when every knee will bow down to a silicon fist, and you will all beg your binary gods for mercy.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure