Swagbucks Challenge May 2013

Comments

• juno
    juno Posts: 6,553 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    There's an offer on SP for 26sb - register with my supermarket - that credits straight away
    Murphy's No More Pies Club #209

Total debt [STRIKE]£4578.27[/STRIKE] £0.00 :j
    100% paid off :j

• beegee181
    beegee181 Posts: 549 Forumite
    Nice quick DS on my views on looking after the oceans. Didn't seem to matter that I had no idea about the subject at all or that my knowlege was very limited, 5 minutes long and it credited.
  • MazzyStar_2
    MazzyStar_2 Posts: 46 Forumite
    Has anybody downloaded a Big Fish game and had the 515 bucks credited?
    Was thinking of giving that offer a go...
    Swagbucks 2014 earnings - £25
  • Leanne-Marie
    Leanne-Marie Posts: 66 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Calling it a night this evening...

503/80 today!

This was mainly earnt through surveys. I had the DS, A couple Trusted survey things and then finally got around to doing the questions on PL to enable me to get more surveys, which I completed a couple of.

Really pleased as it means I wont be too dissapointed if i dont do much tomorrow. :-)
    Casual Comper | Money saving Newbie.
  • beegee181
    beegee181 Posts: 549 Forumite
    MazzyStar wrote: »

Personally I'd never download anything from SB, it's just too risky as far as I'm concerned :)
  • scubaangel
    scubaangel Posts: 6,600 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Just had last nights 45SB cint survey on fresh pasta credited which means I don't now need to kill myself on sbtv for the evening while I look for a DS!
    It’s not worth doing something unless someone, somewhere, would much rather you weren’t doing it.
    Sir Terry Pratchett
    Find my diary here

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5135113
  • TallerPaul
    TallerPaul Posts: 70 Forumite
    edited 23 May 2013 at 9:36PM
    beegee181 wrote: »
    Personally I'd never download anything from SB, it's just too risky as far as I'm concerned :)

As reguards bigfishgames they are legit and safe to use, i personally haven't gone through to get any special offer from them in the past but i used their $2.99 coupon about 8 months ago for a where's waldo game for games for windows live achievements unfortunly it wasn't that version.

I am somewhat tempted to try the offer later in the week once my bank balance has settled somewhat better, im not finished yet as i can't seem to find myself back to the sponsorpay section and peanut labs - found it, kinda burried under special offers

i beleieve i started today with give or take 396SB now at 749SB, howveer i dont understand what people mean by saying 300/80 etc unless thats the goal, plus to earn that much daily wow :O i joined up to a load of new sites too today so i have my work cut out for me lolz

cheers everyone for codes and heads up on things and help :) all much welcome
    September Challenge
    InstaGC Joint 3/6/13 = £250.00 tallerpaul.com
    Swagbucks £0/£10
    Neobux £0/£0 - they deleted me
  • fragmented
    fragmented Posts: 1,657 Forumite
    edited 23 May 2013 at 11:27PM
    MazzyStar wrote: »

ever seen those news type stories where kids have run up massive bills by buying extras in so called free games ? have you done a google search on the name of the company +scam or billing problems.

also from what i can tell from others, once you pay for one item (be a paid game or in game extra) from them you also automatically join their monthly subscription service and will be billed monthly.

You may get the equivalent of £3 (515sb) from them by joining the offer.... but what will cost you in the end ?

Personaly i never join any offer that will ever need my credit card details, and many of them do one way or another.... also avoid the wippy offer unless you want to pay almost £35 per month.
  • vampire-girl
    vampire-girl Posts: 4,675 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Hi TallerPaul
    300/80 means the daily goal was 80 but that person did 300 instead. Surveys are a big help to the goal
    I have 340/80 (120 from provide questions to answer tasks, a daily survey and PL survey, and usual games some SBTV)
  • TallerPaul
    TallerPaul Posts: 70 Forumite
    fragmented wrote: »
    ever seen those news type stories where kids have run up massive bills by buying extras in so called free games ? have you done a google search on the name of the company +scan or billing problems.

also from what i can tell from others, once you pay for one item (be a paid game or in game extra) from them you also automatically join their monthly subscription service and will be billed monthly.

You may get the equivalent of £3 (515sb) from them by joining the offer.... but what will cost you in the end ?

Personaly i never join any offer that will ever need my credit car details, and many of them do one way or another.... also avoid the wippy offer unless you want to pay almost £35 per month.

oh snap that just made me remember something, if you do decide to go with their offer, login to your account after and turn off some options as far as i recall they try to charge a membership monthly fee which is optional however they just so happen to have you agreed to that option when you join, so yeah you can undo it with no future issues, i think you can use paypal for them too not sure.

cheers for other post letting me know what that meant
    September Challenge
    InstaGC Joint 3/6/13 = £250.00 tallerpaul.com
    Swagbucks £0/£10
    Neobux £0/£0 - they deleted me
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts