E: 11/04 Real People Magazine Issue 12

melvis
melvis Posts: 6,006 Forumite
First Anniversary Combo Breaker
edited 24 March 2012 at 6:42AM in Game Over Archives
Real People is moving with the times! (apparently)

they now offer online entry but it's not working at the moment

Enter online

(You will need to register first)

Although it is currently saying "
Failed to save your entries. Please try later or contact the administrator by another method."

Thanks to fire**fly for letting me know about online entry!! :beer:

Email entry still working so may be an idea to send an email for this issue and hopefully online entries will be up and running by next time :D

Email: [EMAIL="competitions@realpeoplemagazine.co.uk"]competitions@realpeoplemagazine.co.uk[/EMAIL]
Subject: Issue 12
include the GVRLPL code for every competition you want to enter plus your name, address and postcode.

(You can send all your answers in 1 email)

These are my suggested answers:

1 - GVRLPL11530 - MOUSE
2 -
GVRLPL11531 - FORTY EIGHT
3 - GVRLPL11532 - PLUM
4 -
GVRLPL11533 - B
5 -
GVRLPL11534 - WINDSOR CASTLE
6 -
GVRLPL11535 - A
7 -
GVRLPL11536 - A
8 -
GVRLPL11537 - 17
9 -
GVRLPL11538 - A
10 -
GVRLPL11539 - MONDAY
11 -
GVRLPL11540 - CLUE-NO!
13 -
GVRLPL11541 - GLADIATOR
14 -
GVRLPL11542 - DECADE
15 - GVRLPL11543 - KITTEN

There is no comp 12 this week, this is week 7 of 8. At the end of the 8 weeks you need to rearrange the 8 letters into an 8 letter word, normally for a mega prize of £1,000 :eek: The letters we have so far are E, R, T, A, D, E, O. **** There is a place on the online entry form to enter this week's letter "O" if you wish to, or you can wait til next week when the whole answer will be available ****

Prizes:

1 - £25

2 - £150

3 - £250

4 - 10 x £50 myfirstyears.com vouchers

5 - Spa Break + £100 vouchers & goodies

Nirvana Spa Experience Day for Two + overnight stay at The Moat House, Sindlesham, Berks (incl breakfast), a goodie bag containing the full set of nspa Beauty Rituals and £100 Asda vouchers. Prize valid til 1 March 2013. packages include refreshments, use of all facilities, a light meal and an hours floatation treatments. towels and robes provided.

6 - 2 x iPod Touch + 8 x goodies

2 winners receive an iPod Touch, Build a Bear fun pack (£5.99) and gift set (£14.99) - 6 r.u receive a fun pack & gift set.

7 - 4 x years supply of Dizolve

each prize worth £150, based on 10 wash loads per week

8 - £100

9 - Food Mixer + 10 x goodie bags

First prize is a Kenwood kMix Stand Mixer worth £399.99. 10 r/u will receive a Baking Mad goodie bag worth £60.

10 - £150

11 - £50

13 - £25

14 - £50

15 - £50

Good Luck :D

Alternative ways to enter -

By phone:
UK: 09012 700770
IRL: 1550 942022
Calls cost 26p per minute in the UK from BT landlines and 95 cents in Ireland. over 18s only. Calls last no longer than 1.5 minutes.

By text:
Type a message starting with RPL12 followed by a space, using no punctuation, with your answer(s), name and address to 80088
Texts cost 25p each per text + SNR

By post:
Send your answers stating Issue 12 to Real People, Hearst Magazines UK, The Data Solutions Centre, Worksop S80 2RT

Terms and Conditions (thanks to hjb123):
Only one entry per household. Unless stated otherwise entries must reach the magazine by midnight on the closing date stated. Entry to competitions is open to readers aged 18 or over who are residents of the UK (inc N Ireland and ROI) except employees and their families of The National Magazine Compeny (NatMag), their printers and agents, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competitions. No responsibilitiy can be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed in the post. The prizes must be taken as stated and are not transferable although NatMag reserves the right to change the prizes in the event of unforeseen circumstances. Winners will be notified by post. Winners are responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes such as any necessary travel documents, insurance, passports and visas. No cash alternatives offered. Prizes are subject to availability and the suppliers terms and conditions. No purchase necessary. Winners will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the clsoing date. Names and addresses of winners may be published in a future issue of Real People. A list of winners is available by sending an SAE to Competitions Editor, Real People, The National Magazine Company, 72 Broadwick Street, London, W1F 9EP. No correspondence can be entered into. Editors decision is final. NatMag reserves the right not to award prizes to claimants who have won in the past six months, to multiple entrants, consortirums or entrants who have not in the opinion of NatMag, entered into the spirit of the competition. Winners may be featured in the magazine and must be prepared to send in a photo.
Small business owner 🧵 Ex MSE comper 🏆 Student loan repayer 💴 Romanian dog rescuer 🐕 Hopefully a cost of living survivor 🤞🏻

Comments

• catmiaow
    catmiaow Posts: 5,954 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Won't let me register just says server error after loading for ages. Wish they had kept it email only, much easier!
    No you're not a vegetarian if you eat any animal or fish, so do not insult genuine veggies by calling yourself one! :mad:

Thanks to everyone who posts competitions. You are the stars of the board :T:j:T
  • Blulu
    Blulu Posts: 7,621 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    edited 23 March 2012 at 11:55PM
    As near top will bump to say thanks for doing all this. I also got failed to save, so will probably do by email one more time. It's prob quicker that way anyway. :beer:

Edit: Got usual email confirmation, so my guess is it's fine to still enter that way :)
    I am brave, I am bruised
    I am who I'm meant to be
    I'm not scared to be seen
    I make no apology
    THIS IS ME!
  • fire**fly
    fire**fly Posts: 147,826 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    edited 24 March 2012 at 12:27AM
    it's like when they first got all the other mags online with entering for the first time,
    always some blips/problems, expect after a few complaints/emails to the site they'll sort it out & it'll settle down :)
    i got email confirmation for sending in as usual :)
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png

• Blulu wrote: »
    As near top will bump to say thanks for doing all this. I also got failed to save, so will probably do by email one more time. It's prob quicker that way anyway. :beer:

Edit: Got usual email confirmation, so my guess is it's fine to still enter that way :)

yep got the email too

as always, thanks for posting melvis
  • Sosdon
    Sosdon Posts: 480 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Failed to save your entries. Please try later or contact the administrator by another method.

• I also got that message
    Failed to save your entries. Please try later or contact the administrator by another method.

Sent an email
  • fire**fly
    fire**fly Posts: 147,826 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    melvis wrote: »
    (You will need to register first)

Although it is currently saying "Failed to save your entries. Please try later or contact the administrator by another method."

By email **not sure if this is still a valid entry method**

Email: [EMAIL="competitions@realpeoplemagazine.co.uk"]competitions@realpeoplemagazine.co.uk[/EMAIL]
    Subject: Issue 12
    include the GVRLPL code for every competition you want to enter plus your name, address and postcode.

(You can send all your answers in 1 email)

hi mel, the email entry is still a valid entry method as
    stated in the mag,

the new online entry is just like a long time ago when all the puzzle/weekly mags started going online :D & we had all the bumps/blips/etc then (nothing changes) :rotfl:
    & not so long ago the Bella mag & that sometimes is still having it's moments :rotfl:

be prepared for the onslaught :rotfl:
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png

• melvis
    melvis Posts: 6,006 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Thanks guys, I've updated OP :) x
    Small business owner 🧵 Ex MSE comper 🏆 Student loan repayer 💴 Romanian dog rescuer 🐕 Hopefully a cost of living survivor 🤞🏻
  • I prefer entering this one by email! So much quicker!
    THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO POSTS COMPETITIONS
  • LadyMorticia
    LadyMorticia Posts: 19,899 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Still getting an error but hopefully it will resolve soon

Is anyone else finding the colours of the form really headache-inducing? My head and eyes now hurt!
    2019 Wins
    1/25

£2019 in 2019
    £10/£2019
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business