Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Comments

• mrsmac10
    mrsmac10 Posts: 4,676 Forumite
    Hello

I am such a sad person I am quite excited about all the bargains I got in Asda this morning

No sugar but lots of different teas/coffees etc plus some gift wrap and bags at 90% off Think aau mentioned it a few days ago If not aau thank to the op :)

Worth checking
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,910 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    MKS wrote: »
    You are more than welcome to visit. :D
    Nice pile of ironing to do, dinner to make, cleaning etc and if you have a spare few minutes, do a waities shop for me (5 for £7 will be ending soon and locoal keeps running out of the meatballs) and do some jobs at the lottie. TIA :D

Awww thanks so generous saving me jobs:D
    Didnt know 5 for 7 was on:o:o i have a 5 off £50 till spit thats jusr reminded me:eek:
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbs
    manila wrote: »
    Hi guys,
    Havent been here for a really long time.
    I hope all are well.

Wanted some advice regarding bad acne, has anyone tried and can recommend some treatment, gel or other?

Thanks
    Sorry no but think the doctors can prescribe something
    mrsmac10 wrote: »
    Hello

I am such a sad person I am quite excited about all the bargains I got in Asda this morning

No sugar but lots of different teas/coffees etc plus some gift wrap and bags at 90% off Think aau mentioned it a few days ago If not aau thank to the op :)

Worth checking

I mentioned tea and coffee but mine wasnt 90% off:(
    Aau did mention the gift wrap and that though i think
    I really need to get showered:rotfl:
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • goto
    goto Posts: 347 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Hi guys,
    I hope all are well.

Wanted some advice regarding bad acne, has anyone tried and can recommend some treatment, gel or other?

Thanks

Tea Tree Oil. My brother had acne that was so bad that he had spots on top of a layer of spots. Tea tree oil cleared it up.
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    mrsmac10 wrote: »
    Hello

Worth checking
    I am on my way to check xxxx
  • Naebbirac
    Naebbirac Posts: 2,029 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Good morning all.:D
    Overcast but bright here today. I had an early start this morning. Woke up with a jump at 0500. :eek: and couldn't get back to sleep.
    I've been busy. Spag bol, butternut squash soup, and a black cherry pie cooked.
    Kitchen blitzed, cats fed, litter tray cleaned, stash tidied, floors hoovered and the houseplants watered.
    I'm sitting with a coffee and contemplating the other jobs I need to do.The freezers need defrosting(why didn't I buy frost free:mad:) the patio needs 'karchering', as do the patio table and chairs, and the plant pots need sorting out. The shed needs a tidy out too.
    Unfortunately my get up and go has got up and gone.:(
    Hope you are all well.
    N x
    Sealed Pot Challenge No 9 516 target £250

2 years 'fag free' :j:D
  • pacifica9
    pacifica9 Posts: 3,262 Forumite
    Good afternoon Elite.
    Hope everyone is warm, happy and well. Hugs to those not so.
    The sun is shining here. Enjoy what's left of your weekend.
    “Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while you could miss it.” ~ Ferris Bueller
  • bubbs
    Naebbirac wrote: »
    Good morning all.:D
    Overcast but bright here today. I had an early start this morning. Woke up with a jump at 0500. :eek: and couldn't get back to sleep.
    I've been busy. Spag bol, butternut squash soup, and a black cherry pie cooked.
    Kitchen blitzed, cats fed, litter tray cleaned, stash tidied, floors hoovered and the houseplants watered.
    I'm sitting with a coffee and contemplating the other jobs I need to do.The freezers need defrosting(why didn't I buy frost free:mad:) the patio needs 'karchering', as do the patio table and chairs, and the plant pots need sorting out. The shed needs a tidy out too.
    Unfortunately my get up and go has got up and gone.:(
    Hope you are all well.
    N x
    Hello N:D
    Gosh you have been busy, chill for a bit , then your get up and go might return for a visit:rotfl:
    pacifica9 wrote: »
    Good afternoon Elite.
    Hope everyone is warm, happy and well. Hugs to those not so.
    The sun is shining here. Enjoy what's left of your weekend.

Will you all stop saying how nice it is please:rotfl::rotfl:

Well i have showered, mended dh's work trousers (and a pair of jogging bottom things he has been asking me for about 12 months:eek::rotfl:) work trousers he only asked me Friday so thats good
    Now i have a bacon sarnie:D
  • pacifica9
    pacifica9 Posts: 3,262 Forumite
    bubbs wrote: »
    Will you all stop saying how nice it is please:rotfl::rotfl:

If it helps bubbs, I think it's due to rain here this afternoon.:)
    “Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while you could miss it.” ~ Ferris Bueller
  • Sarahdol75
    Sarahdol75 Posts: 7,717 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Afternoon everyone.

Been for a walk along the beach this morning, got soaked through, it hasnt stopped raining yet.
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    Sorry to hear this Sarah.

Is it the "pushing the boundaries" phase?
    It can drive you to distraction:o

No TM, its far worse than pushing boundaries. Will have to change shools this week, I have no idea on where to start :(
    bubbs wrote: »
    Morning all :D
    tweets sorry you are not well, bet better soon xxx
    Sarah hope you sort things with ds2 x hows dh doing?
    TM send us some sun , its been throwing it down here :(
    Yellowbird, thanks for the great find but i think accounts are being linked for some but not others:cool:

Thanks, OH ok, his voice is starting to disappear again :(
    Hi guys,
    I hope all are well.

Thanks

My DS1 has bad acne, and over the last few months has been using Sudocrem when he goes to bed, he plasters his face in it, quite funny looking at him, but it is working, his face is looking a lot clearer.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure