Granite /Quartz Kitchen worktops

We are renovating our house and one of the big projects is a new kitchen. We are considering Magnet for the kitchen but I am looking to source appliances and worktops separately for some saving. Any recommendations please for quality/good price source for worktops in the west midlands area please. Any advice will be much appreciated

Comments

• Annie1960
    Annie1960 Posts: 3,003 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    diy.kitchens.com do Silestone quartz worktops.

They use a company who cover the whole country, and there is a small discount if you order through DIY kitchens.
  • Furts
    Furts Posts: 4,474 Forumite
    Annie1960 wrote: »
    diy.kitchens.com do Silestone quartz worktops.

They use a company who cover the whole country, and there is a small discount if you order through DIY kitchens.

It is vital one establishes who the company this. There are some absolute rogues working in the worktop industry including one not too far from OP. That company is so bad that I and my colleagues refuse to do any business with them. This fall out occurred around 5 years ago, so they may have since learnt their lesson and improved. I have no way of knowing on this one.
  • Annie1960
    Annie1960 Posts: 3,003 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Furts wrote: »
    It is vital one establishes who the company this. There are some absolute rogues working in the worktop industry including one not too far from OP. That company is so bad that I and my colleagues refuse to do any business with them. This fall out occurred around 5 years ago, so they may have since learnt their lesson and improved. I have no way of knowing on this one.

http://www.naturalstonesurfaces.co.uk/
  • EssexExile
    EssexExile Posts: 6,134 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    We used Intamarble of Cannock for our Caesarstone. Caesarstone is good, Intamarble got it right in the end.;)
    Tall, dark & handsome. Well two out of three ain't bad.
  • Furts
    Furts Posts: 4,474 Forumite
    Do not entertain any thoughts of using Bellagio Stone Ltd at Leamington Spa. There are some rogues working in the construction industry, but Bellagio have taken this to the extreme.

Forewarned is forearmed. Enough said!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport