Does Anyone Now Where To Find Vacancies For Catalogue Delivery Drivers??

Hi all, I would like to know if anyone can recommend where to find vacancies for delivery drivers for home shopping catalogues and how it works. I would like to become a driver for my area, but I'm not sure where to look. I have tried to contact a couple of companies via email but I get a response saying I need to put my account number on my email to get a reply!!! Any help would be greatly received.
:p I'm a frugal wannabe :p

Comments

• brightonman123
    brightonman123 Posts: 8,532 Forumite
    try the sits for vans that you see- argos, ocado (sp? for waitrose), etc. cant think of any others right now but i am sure there are plenty out there!
    Long time away from MSE, been dealing real life stuff..
    Sometimes seen lurking on the compers forum :-)
  • BASHFUL_2
    BASHFUL_2 Posts: 197 Forumite
    thankyou brightonman, I just meant so I could drive my own little car to drop off parcels in my area. Thankyou for quick response though :-)
  • kayleigh_b69
    kayleigh_b69 Posts: 145 Forumite
    i would suggest home delivery network - i used to work for a catalogue company and thats who they use
    have the best little boy in the world :j

Tomorrow never comes coz tomorrow is always Today

:confused:Why Cant life Be Simple????:confused:
  • BASHFUL_2
    Thanks Kayleigh! I'll have a look into it. Much appreciated
  • fifitrix123
    fifitrix123 Posts: 346 Forumite
    I have seen adverts for yellow pages and thompson local directory deliverers just give them a call direct and they will tell you how to apply.
    Also catalogues Grattan, Littlewoods etc ask them for advice.
    My neighbour did it and parcelforce delivered them to him and he did the rest but he has moved now so can't tell you who he worked for.
    Good luck tho!:T
  • emmy05
    emmy05 Posts: 2,085 Forumite
    this is something that id be interested in doing as well, how did you get on?
  • BASHFUL_2
    aw thanks beckiboob!!! Much appreciated...I have just applied to deliver catalogues for home delivery network. I wanted to deliver parcels on a regular basis but catalogues 4 times a year is good. I'll have a look at your suggestions too. Thankyou
  • Horace
    Horace Posts: 14,426 Forumite
    I know that betterware are looking for people to deliver and collect their catalogues but I think you have to actually sell their stuff.

http://www.betterware.co.uk

I saw the ad in my local Birmingham Mail free paper.
  • BASHFUL_2
    thanks horace! I think you do have to see the stuff....not really my thing! Thankyou anyway. Emmy - i have only contacted home delivery network so dar....you fill out an application online and they email you back to say they will be in touch in the next few weeks.
  • BASHFUL_2
    that should say sell the stuff!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts