Selling your soul to the devil

Comments

• Jenna_Appleseed
    Jenna_Appleseed Posts: 4,819 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    edited 24 November 2016 at 2:52AM
    Think companies are wising up/getting as fed up as we are - just seen one post this.

"prize is a delicious selection of biscuits in a great Christmas keepsake tin" ... answer YES or NO to a market research question & "Inappropriate answers will be disqualified or removed".

Most people are managing to follow the request but a few are still posting things like
    "Yummy! We all absolutely love butter biscuits! Keeping my fingers crossed!"
    & "Amazing<smile> <heart> Thanks for chance to win and Fantastic Giveaway <smiley with heart eyes>
    <smile> Xoxoxo <blowing kisses><lipstick kiss> <heart>

"Oh my goodness,gorgeous!I'd be thrilled to win,thankyou x"
    "liked&shared x#" + a photo of themselves wearing a santa hat & tinsel.

eta:
    "Yummy treats for Christmas xx YES"
    "Thank you for offering this fantastic prize! I have liked and shared, good luck everybody."

"oh yes i would read the letter......wow what an amazing & generous prize..#win...loved liked dreamed and shared with my best chum...i would be over the moon & be thrilled to bits to win........... thank you for the chance...good luck all...x."

"yes very nice love this wot a fantastic Lovely prize giveaway would love to win hoping im lucky enough fingers crossed toes crossed as well thank you for the opportunity loved liked shared"

*roll eyes*

eta2: this is the best fail
    "would love to enter" well maybe if you'd actually answered the question you would've got to. :rotfl:
    "And suddenly I find myself listening to a man I've never known before,
    Telling me about the sea..."
  • The Empire State one was quite entertaining. Today it really is the Empire State Building, or it looks like it to me.
    I just enter and forget...hoping to win something! :)
  • sleepyjones
    sleepyjones Posts: 6,087 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    It happens, your fish slice breaks ... you gotta do what you gotta do to secure yourself a new one!
  • BlueBella
    BlueBella Posts: 10,369 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    ✨OH ✨MY✨GIDDY AUNT'S REINDEERS✨!
    That's brilliant!&#55357;&#56491;Wishing I win this amazing prize, it would mean so much this year .&#55357;&#56491;Thanks, it's so good of you to give me a chance. Liked and shared with friends!

This was posted below a company's post informing their fans that their Advent giveaways start next month - so it wasn't even a comp DOH! Obviously a very overly excited comper :D
    :TA big thanks to all who post and sprinkling lucky dust to all who enter :smileyhea
  • geminilady
    geminilady Posts: 1,922 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    BlueBella wrote: »
    ✨OH ✨MY✨GIDDY AUNT'S REINDEERS✨!
    That's brilliant!��Wishing I win this amazing prize, it would mean so much this year .��Thanks, it's so good of you to give me a chance. Liked and shared with friends!

This was posted below a company's post informing their fans that their Advent giveaways start next month - so it wasn't even a comp DOH! Obviously a very overly excited comper :D

I see this post a lot sick of reading about her blumming aunts Reindeers:mad:
  • BlueBella
    BlueBella Posts: 10,369 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    geminilady wrote: »
    I see this post a lot sick of reading about her blumming aunts Reindeers:mad:

I'd like to see a photo of her aunt's reindeers! :rotfl:
    :TA big thanks to all who post and sprinkling lucky dust to all who enter :smileyhea
  • dontone
    dontone Posts: 4,871 Forumite
    BlueBella wrote: »
    I'd like to see a photo of her aunt's reindeers! :rotfl:

I don't think her Aunt even has any reindeers. :rotfl: Santa won't come if you lie ;);)
    Not long now before all the super-duper-pooper-scooper stories/begging/pleading stuff starts. It's going to be rather epic.
    I'd better crack on with my photo experiment this year. Providing the Hound co-operates long enough for me to take the photo :rotfl:
    Be Lucky
    BEST EVER WINS WON IN ORDER (so far) = Sony Camcorder, 32" lcd telly, micro ipod hifi, Ipod Nano, Playstation 3, Andrex Jackpup, Holiday to USA, nintendo wii, Liverpool vs Everton tickets, £250 Reward Your thirst, £500 Pepsi, p&o rotterdam trip, perfume hamper, Dr Who stamp set, steam cleaner.

comping = nowt more thrillin' than winnin':T :j
  • Is it her aunt or her aunt's reindeers that are giddy?
    fantasy sob story:
    'I'd love to win this thing so I can give it to my aunt to cheer her up as all her reindeer are unwell and feeling far too giddy to fly, but this prize will be just the thing to help them recover in time for Christmas and make sure Santa can deliver all the presents. Otherwise he may end up getting flustered at having to use an inferior team of reindeer and give good boys & girls lumps of coal by mistake or even have to cancel Christmas entirely. This makes me/sorry I mean my aunt (who's also feeling giddy), much more deserving of winning than someone whose newt has shingles. ' :whistle:
    "And suddenly I find myself listening to a man I've never known before,
    Telling me about the sea..."
  • dontone
    dontone Posts: 4,871 Forumite
    ONE MORE SLEEP!!!

Hope you are all ready for it - complete overload :rotfl:

Be lucky ;)
    BEST EVER WINS WON IN ORDER (so far) = Sony Camcorder, 32" lcd telly, micro ipod hifi, Ipod Nano, Playstation 3, Andrex Jackpup, Holiday to USA, nintendo wii, Liverpool vs Everton tickets, £250 Reward Your thirst, £500 Pepsi, p&o rotterdam trip, perfume hamper, Dr Who stamp set, steam cleaner.

comping = nowt more thrillin' than winnin':T :j
  • chrissie57
    chrissie57 Posts: 4,857 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    At least on this one, a sob story shouldn't win.........

"To enter, all you need to do is comment and tell us why you love Christmas in just three words!

........and cue lots of epic, sometimes 30+ word or sometimes even 200+ word responses!

https://www.facebook.com/johnnylovesrosieofficialsite/photos/a.272065696171252.76953.200003233377499/1360159984028479/?type=3&theater

Winner announced - just three words :) plus a short sentence to say she had shared :T:T:T
    "If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together... there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart... I'll always be with you. "
    A.A. Milne

We are such stuff
    As dreams are made on; and our little life
    Is rounded with a sleep.

Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced (James Baldwin)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure