Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • GTR King
    • By GTR King 12th Feb 17, 7:17 PM
    • 719Posts
    • 134Thanks
    GTR King
    What games have you finished?
    • 12th Feb 17, 7:17 PM
    What games have you finished? 12th Feb 17 at 7:17 PM
    What games have you found easy to get Platinum or 1000GS on

I have got platinum on Fifa 16 & Watch dogs 2...

Trying to get 1000GS on titanfall 2
Page 2
    • robthomas88
    • By robthomas88 3rd May 17, 6:16 PM
    • 30 Posts
    • 1,688 Thanks
    robthomas88
    The only game I ever completed 100% is Red Dead Redemption, but that game is so good you never get bored of playing it.
    • GTR King
    • By GTR King 6th Jul 17, 12:52 PM
    • 719 Posts
    • 134 Thanks
    GTR King
    Trying to get 100% on Forza Horizon 3...

Completed Blizzard Mountain/Main game except for Championships and need to start on Hot Wheels
    • Johnmcl7
    • By Johnmcl7 6th Jul 17, 4:16 PM
    • 2,352 Posts
    • 1,563 Thanks
    Johnmcl7
    I like the open world feel of Forza Horizon combined with the more sim like feel of the cars but I find the races and championships dull, still to give the DLC's a go though.

I've managed to finish most of Ori and the Blind Forest, the no ability run was a lot tougher than I expected but the three hour run wasn't too bad. No way will I be doing the one life achievement though.

John
    • Billy101
    • By Billy101 10th Jul 17, 12:48 PM
    • 30 Posts
    • 15 Thanks
    Billy101
    I have completed a lot of games.

FIFA 15, FIFA 16, FIFA 17, GTA V, Watchdogs series, Horizon, Last of us, Resident Evil Biohazard and currently I am doing a story mode on Titanfall 2
    • Billy101
    • By Billy101 10th Jul 17, 12:51 PM
    • 30 Posts
    • 15 Thanks
    Billy101
    Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege
    The only downgrade I got was in Rainbow six siege, my rank reset last night, I was a Platinum 2 there and my rank is 128. I have been playing this game since December 2015. It the most addictive game for me and have skyrocketed my love for tactical shooting FPS.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,437Posts Today

7,237Users online

Martin's Twitter