Tesco iPhone Insurance?

Hi Guys, does anyone know how much iphone insurance is on tesco on pay monthly??

TIA

Comments

• lelole
    lelole Posts: 224 Forumite
    I don't think they do it, I am on payg and they told me to google iphone insurance!
  • Just can I add, happy to stand corrected on this, but I was of the understanding that and third party warranties / insurances for Apple products will, in the event of a repair being required, not use Apple's own repair service.

e.g. when I was shopping around for a good price for a Mac Book Pro, John Lewis were offering a longer warranty / guarantee than the Apple store. On delving into this however, I was told that in the event of a warranty repair with JLP, I could be looking at being with out the device for up to a month as they use a third party warranty repair company. Apple guarantee something like a 3-5 working day turn-around IIRC.

That said of course, Apple Care is extortionately priced.... but the price of the products means that you might often be looking at a repair as opposed to a replacement for accidental damage.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure