Free Jack Daniels Goodies

Comments

• i just registared thanx!
  • marleyboy
    marleyboy Posts: 16,698 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    So far Ive had a Calander, Dice and Cuflinks from them. Didnt get the Harmonica tho Kittykate, which obviously isnt fair ;)
    :A:dance:1+1+1=1:dance::A
    "Marleyboy you are a legend!"
    MarleyBoy "You are the Greatest"
    Marleyboy You Are A Legend!
    Marleyboy speaks sense
    marleyboy (total legend)
    Marleyboy - You are, indeed, a legend.
  • I registered years ago, and had a regular supply of key-rings, calendars etc. Then they stopped sending them :confused: so over the mooon about this link!

Just registered again, so I hope they start the ball rolling again. You DON'T get any free alcohol, but they do send through money off vouchers occassionally (very rare).

However, the trinkets sell very well on ebay!:T if you don't want to keep them.

I was sent a business card holder once, and an American bought it for £10:eek: as they don't get these freebies over there as much as we do.
  • Mike_J wrote: »
    Thats right, all you do is register. Ive had a calender and a set of poker dice.

same! the dice are in a little leather case, quite nice :D
  • headsie
    headsie Posts: 13 Forumite
    Took me a while to get registered then realised I'd made a spelling mistake in the email address. DOH!
  • 123xyz
    123xyz Posts: 436 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I am so jealous of all you chaps and chapesses who have got dice, cufflinks etc, I registered ages ago and all I have had is a measly birthday card!
    Just off the border of your waking mind, there lies another time ....
  • registered so will see if I get anything
  • Paul23s
    Paul23s Posts: 31 Forumite
    I signed up the other year and they keep sending free stuff all the time and send extra competitions, just have to return the card they send (freepost).
  • irisrose
    irisrose Posts: 4,248 Forumite
    Wont work for me I am afraid
  • Iv been registered for about 3 years now , and received some great stuff from them!

For those that rarely receive anytjing , when you do get something , make sure you return the competition card , as this is also used to ensure you are still at the address they have for you , and will make sure they keep sending stuff out
    James thinks worrying is like a rocking chair, it gives you something to do, but it doesn't get you anywhere

If i help you...Please thank me! :beer:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport