Monarch Hand luggage 10kg

Just been there website and they now say they have reduced hold luggage back down to 20kg and put hand luggage up to 10kg it only was 5kg before the scare.This seems a lot and I don't know what number to contact to see if this is right.Can anyone help.

Comments

• alanjuk
    alanjuk Posts: 374
    First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    It was 10 Kg before the scare I travelled to Mallorca with them in June with just hand luggage and it weighed 9.5 Kg so was just within the limit
  • alanjuk wrote:
    It was 10 Kg before the scare I travelled to Mallorca with them in June with just hand luggage and it weighed 9.5 Kg so was just within the limit
    Hi, Thanks for prompt reply. I paid for flight over internet and in ref number details etc. it says 5kg hand luggage. Made the booking in November last year so things might have change.
  • It appears that if you are flying monarch scheduled then the allowance is 10 Kg but if it is monarch charter then it is only 5 Kg, hope this is helpful too you.
    see here for charter
    and here for scheduled
  • Jake'sGran
    Jake'sGran Posts: 3,269 Forumite
    alanjuk wrote:
    It appears that if you are flying monarch scheduled then the allowance is 10 Kg but if it is monarch charter then it is only 5 Kg, hope this is helpful too you.
    see here for charter
    and here for scheduled

Yes, this is correct. I checked earlier as we are going next week. The schedule service is great and they are very helpful to me as I have a health problem. I only use this service as the flight times are perfect for me i.e. 2pm leaving and eta UK on return is about the same.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure