Beauty Boxes (Monthly Subscription) Codes and Chat Thread 2

Comments

• You Beauty Discovery for February ........

• Age Defy+ - 24Hour Brightening Moisturiser (10ml) • proto-col - moisturising facial gel (20ml)
    • IN.FUSED - Coconut Body Scrub (100g) • Kiss The Moon - After Dark Face Oil* (3ml)
    • Kiss The Moon - After Dark Bath Oil* (3ml) • L'Occitane en Provence - Almond Delicious Hands (10ml)
    • Josh Wood - Light Brown Blending Wand (28ml) • Josh Wood - Dark Brown Blending Wand (28ml)
    • Josh Wood - Dark Blonde Blending Wand (28ml)

Plus, each box will include bareMinerals – bareSkin Pure Brightening Serum Foundation (One time use) and Lindt - Lindor Milk Truffles (50g)​.
    Contents may vary, subject to availability while stocks last.
    2023 wins - Rice Krispies, Avene Micellar Gel, Barbie Toy, £20 Apple Gift Card, KFC 6 piece bargain bucket, Chloe Nomade perfume, Barbie Toy (second one), Sanctuary Spa Sleep Balm, E45 Moisturising Lotion, Trolls Hamper, 12 Tonie Characters, Sure deodorant, Good Home Utensil holder, £5 Costa Gift Card, Neutrogena Micellar Jelly, Soap & Glory Mascara, Persil capsules,  
  • sn1987a
    sn1987a Posts: 453 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Thanks for posting the list! I think I will skip it again this month.

Love me beauty has added a few new items in the boutique.
  • faerielight
    faerielight Posts: 1,868 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    I'm going to skip it too, I haven't wanted a YBD box for a few months now.
    Many thanks to all who contribute on MSE :)
  • zoe1984
    zoe1984 Posts: 237 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I am skipping this month too... hopefully the products will pick up again soon
  • Alidolly
    Alidolly Posts: 791 Forumite
    Suffering from product overload and not interested in the items in YBD box - though would happily eat the chocolates :EasterBun
  • beeskiss
    beeskiss Posts: 44 Forumite
    YBD skipping another month
    Biggest disappointment Memebox closing international shipping! :mad: :eek: :( :huh: :wall: :angry::cry: :shocked:
  • Just got this email from Memebox. Such a shame but i guess i'll be saving more money and im overloaded with Korean beauty products!

Dear International Memebox Customers,

When we first launched our company in 2013, we had a vision of providing our customers worldwide easy access to Korean beauty products. We grew quickly, and are excited to have done this for so many people. However, this huge goal means we face many challenges, and have sadly realized that we are unable to deliver an excellent customer experience for all of our international customers.

In order to offer fast shipping times, attentive customer support, and a seamless ordering process, we’ve made the difficult decision to stop international deliveries as of February 10th, 2015.

Moving forward, we will only be able to ship to locations where we have a domestic shipping presence: US, China, and Korea. This means that all orders placed on us.memebox.com must be shipped to a US address as of 11:59 PM PST, February 10th, 2015. All existing and future orders will be shipped by the 13th of February.

It is with a heavy heart that Memebox makes this unfortunate announcement. We have really enjoyed providing our services and we’ll miss you all so much. You all have been so amazing and loyal. This was a painful decision, but a necessary one in order to improve our shipping process until it is perfected and ready to expand internationally. Memebox loves and values all our customers, and we’re excited to create a better experience for all our customers to return to you again in the future.

We know this is difficult, and we’ve set up feedback@memebox.com and a community forum at http://ushelp.memebox.com/hc/communities/public/topics where we will be answering any questions you may have.

We’ve also put together a helpful FAQ here: http://ushelp.memebox.com/hc/en-us/sections/200313669-FREQUENTLY-ASKED-QUESTIONS

Thank you.

Sincerely,

The Memebox Team
  • beeskiss wrote: »
    YBD skipping another month
    Biggest disappointment Memebox closing international shipping! :mad: :eek: :( :huh: :wall: :angry::cry: :shocked:

oops sorry just read this comment! huge disappointment :(
  • Alidolly
    Alidolly Posts: 791 Forumite
    The writing was on the wall with memebox when they moved their team to the US end of last year. They want to focus on there and China where they believe the biggest sales lie. TBH I think they are complete idiots as the US already has physical stores for some of the Korean brands like Tony Moly and The Yeon and are opening more every month. Memebox is overpriced with these products so I can see them struggling badly there as people want a bargain and they won't be getting one there. I think they'll do ok in China but whether it will be enough for the company to survive the next 12 months without international sales....only time will tell.

There are other companies like Testerkorea, BeautyNetKorea, Roseroseshop that ship International (be careful with ebay sales as was stung with customs charges on a package from Korea at the beginning of the week). I'd personally avoid Beauteque (they do bags rather than boxes) as they blatantly lie about shipping items when they haven't got the stock.

If memebox does survive, they may come back in 6 months time with a global website but, by then people will have moved on to the next great thing and many will not forgive them dumping the international so badly and so abruptly. :(
  • sn1987a
    sn1987a Posts: 453 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    I am so disappointed that memebox will stop shipping internationally... They had a lot of problems lately so I hope that they just took one step back to re-organise themselves and come back stronger. :(
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure