Swagbucking into 2017

Comments

• I signed up for the 600sb HeyU trial. According to the terms you have to keep the trial for 30 days before you get your SB, which leaves a day to cancel it to avoid getting charged.

After signing up, however, I got an email letting me know that I have to keep the trial until October 31st, which is a lot more than 30 days and will result in me paying more in subscription fees than the SB is worth.

I hate SB sometimes.
  • kippygolf
    kippygolf Posts: 1,395 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    P Labs survey 4 mins 36 SBs on food
  • Lungboy
    Lungboy Posts: 1,953 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Did i miss something or has engageme changed today? It's now showing "watching 1 of 9" and "watches +1" whatever that means, but no mention of the SB accruing.
  • Bextow
    Bextow Posts: 116 Forumite
    Lungboy wrote: »
    Did i miss something or has engageme changed today? It's now showing "watching 1 of 9" and "watches +1" whatever that means, but no mention of the SB accruing.

Mines still the same as normal.
    Jan: £1000 Virgin holiday voucher, microscope & binoculars, mystery box, biscuits & book, mini bluetooth speaker, dog harness & car seat cover, £200 amazon voucher, signed Match annual, mooncup, Nun dvd
    Feb: Fabric quarter set & sewing book

£2019 IN 2019 #65 (£1224.50/£2019)
  • Happygreen
    Happygreen Posts: 2,948 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Offer Toro flight search and Radium 1 super hero quiz did neither credit nor tick the box. I'm really not that fond of utterly wasting my time ....
    First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win - Gandhi
  • Anyone got a decent discover that will credit? My trusty Tripping and Stylist have vanished.
  • Ian_X
    Ian_X Posts: 103 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Beartricks wrote: »
    Anyone got a decent discover that will credit? My trusty Tripping and Stylist have vanished.

Try AdscendMedia. Play any one of the options. They take a while to get to 1sb and tick the box but you don't have to do anything else. And for what it's worth you will get the 1sb before the counter gets all the way to 1.00.
  • mikep22
    mikep22 Posts: 1,529 Forumite
    Ian_X wrote: »
    Try AdscendMedia. Play any one of the options. They take a while to get to 1sb and tick the box but you don't have to do anything else. And for what it's worth you will get the 1sb before the counter gets all the way to 1.00.

I found this a few weeks ago. I basically leave my laptop running at home all day with this on it and I will commonly accrue between 25-45SB per day. Currently on 27SB and I've done nothing.

As I have 2 screens I even leave it on at home....

Combine this with instants, search wins etc its all good!
    Debt: May 15: £17335 Jul 16: £13874 Jan 17: £11,606 Dec 18: £8,308 Sept 19: £4,969 Jul 21: £890
    :beer:
  • Not sure if it's already been mentioned. I've just ticked my discovery off on this:

OfferToro > Soccer Saturday Super 6 > 91sbs

Easy download. Sign up. Credited in minutes. Also available on other discovery companies but think Toro pays the most.
  • Enter BeerLoversDay in the Swag Code box until 7PM BST to earn 4SB.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure